Hondas are gay and only homos drive them

Now that i’ve gotten your attention, I need some help finding a civic. My ex-girlfriend is looking for a used car to buy, around 3-4k. She wants it to be 5 speed and the body style like joey’s (k20) civic. I think she wants a 2 door but I am not sure. She was looking at V6 firebirds, old mustangs… I had to remind her where we live in winter and how shitty those cars are, especially driving to HVCC. I told her the worst car you can get is a V6 firebird with that 3.4… parents had one and the motor popped a head gasket at 67,000 miles. Also was a complete unreliable piece of garbage. I told her civics are great, they are reliable and parts are a dime a dozen. So if any of you know of any civ’s for sale for a good price, let me know. Thanks in advance. :nod

wantaddigest.com

craigslist.com

check out my buddies dealership, he buys and sells used hondas, and usually has ones in the price range of 3000-6000. i bought a car off him(EG coupe, morgan bought a car off him(which i now own the k20 EK hatch), paul bought a car off him(4 door EK), my roomate got a car off him(EK coupe), dom another employee bought a car off him(honda accord), not to mention the people i know that i dont work or live with. the name of the place is xclusive auto on freemans bridge road in scotia, his name is Jason phone number is 518-265-0236

Thanks a lot man. I’ll look into it. :nod

my first car was a 95 camaro with a 3.4.

it was slow as balls lol

They’re incredibly slow.

Although fun to drive in rain/snow… RWD calls for some sick drift action. lol :banana

The worst car you can get is anything with the Dodge 2.2/2.5L in it. It pukes head gaskets.

Funny as hell my first car was the same red no T-tops auto also sucked but was clean and looked good

now were making sense :mwahaha

but really… just look on craigslist… thats where i found my car

my v6 mustang was the best car in the snow that i ever owned, in all seriousness

what other cars have you owned, ariel atoms?

A guy at work just had one do that. He put a new windshield in it and blew the gasket the same day and junked the car.

At HVCC we had tons of these motors in the engines lab and alot of them had thrown rods and/or pistons out of the block.

I’m selling my 2003 Nissan Altima sedan if you’re interested. $1950. Cold a/c, just inspected and 30mpg on the highway. Runs fantastic and has 225,000 highway miles on it.

wait WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MILES!!! and if you’re serious about $1,950…i may have to take that.

Because I drive about 225 miles round trip to work each day. It’s been the best car I’ve ever owned. Needs a little cosmetic loving but other than that it’s great.

Manual tranny?

:rofl

Auto tranny with 2.5 motor. To the OP, didn’t mean to hijack your thread.