Greetings from Florida

If you’re rolling in a Bugatti Veyron you don’t give a shit about gas prices, hell, you probably own an oil company.

what a f*cking retarded and wildly irrelevant comment. people that own these don’t worry about how much things cost.

If your in Naples this doesn’t surprise me in the least, the Porsche dealer had a black/maroon one when I was there a couple weeks back.

I’m pretty sure if you can afford one of these, gas will be the least of your worries.

Hell if anything you are probably trying to figure out which president to wipe your ass with next.

yeah cuz thats the truth too? how is it irrelevant? An irrevelevant statement would be me asking you why you are so gay and you drive a red honda civic with a black hatch?

im sure that people buying these dont care about the gas prices, thanks for you stating the obvious idiots. i was simply stating myself that i wouldnt want to to afford the gas for it, i just find it funny that it is in the single digits and thats probably being generous, i cant imagine how bad it is when you track it.

Remember when they had this on the Top Gear episode racing against a boat, Jeremy said that if he floored it and drove at the car’s top speed it would empty the gas tank after 20 minutes or so.

I would pay that man $500 to drive it for 10 minutes

I think those cars look awesome.

The bathing ape one was SOOOO fucking hot.

http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2007/11/pinkturkey1.jpg

lol, as ugly as it is, I’d be soooo happy to own it.

Nothing beats HEARING such a rare car on the streets

That was the Merc SLR, not the Veyron. But I wouldn’t doubt this would be just as thirsty at full honk. 253 mph, IIRC.

The episode of Top Gear with the Veyron was them trying to get from the south of France to London in the shortest amount of time. James and Richard were in some small plane that James was flying and Jeremy was driving the Veyron.

Oh and it’s 12 minutes at full tilt till it runs out of gas.

I think I remember that from the episode where they took the Bugatti to VW’s test track for a top speed test.

totally agree