Grill and Chill May 7/Saturday @ noon - Saratoga State Park

I’ll prolly go up since I have no finals and nothing else to do. I’ll bring some chips or extra sodas and cups as well as extra trash bags to put corEy in

ill go i guess…lol

:shifty:hug

I work but I will prolly call in for the 3rd week in a row

Atta boy. I used to call in, but last week I just didn’t show up. :rofl I wonder if I’m still on the payroll/schedule.

Retail = csbs. Alpine dislikes csbs.

Retail BLOWS. Hope to NEVER work in retail again, after I put my two weeks notice in at Blow Jays.

Retail sucks. I would never do that crap. No money unless you work for some ballon ass company with some huge commission and ballin ass base salary

Fo sho. Time to grow up soon : (

I thought it’d be alright because I fucking applied for CLUB MAKING but the cholos decided that I’d be working register the whole time and I can’t fucking stand there for 8 hours at a time selling people golf balls without my arthritis kicking in so fuck that noise :rofl

So what do yall ninjas want us to bring?Im goin to store tommorow…

youtu.be/EZRAuRX9Ie0

im going to be in poughkeepsie for the weekend. family emergency, sorry guys

Im deffinetly in for the next one though

count me in…anything else needed?

hope everything turns out ok

thanks man. its nothing too major. my sister didnt move up here with us and she asked me to go down to help her take care of some things

count me in you faggots, prob wont be there til 1 or 2 tho

im coming you assholes, make room.

Way to leave me off the list Sarge…you fag, we were just talking about this yesterday! And I believe Kenny is coming with me too (offroadzj).

I can’t help it if the OP doesn’t keep post 1 updated!

OP is busy designing weapons of mass destruction so cut him a break