Grill and Chill May 7/Saturday @ noon - Saratoga State Park

might be there now they moved me off the job due too the monsoon binghamton got hit with tues night!

We need an exact count or some of you may not be eating! Everyone who comes should be bringing something. The list should be updated on the first page.

e, what should i bring??

Yay big Jlats coming

just wanna let you know im 100% in and ill be bringing assorted shit for a picnic… seems all the basis are covered but i wanna throw more stuff in or money to help pay for the stuff people supply. im not about to be some scrub and not put anything in.

Like I said earlier, still gotta check with work. If I’m there I’ll have pasta salad. If I won’t make it I’ll post up tonight or tomorrow so someone else can step up with the stuff.

lemme know via pm (so i get a notification on my phone) and ill take the pasta salad duties over if you cant make it :tbu

I’ll definitely let you know man. Thanks for covering me haha.

I’ll bring the Estes model rockets

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alpine again.

No, really, I’m bringing a model rocket. :rofl Not sure if I’ll get to light it off though…depends on how crowded it gets.

I loved those things so much when I was a kid. :rofl

Ill just go to the store tomm instead.

x2, There is a pit by my house where the neighborhood kids play and ride their dumb ATV around, so a model rocket to fire off over there makes perfect sense.

JDaniels… Bring some shit just in case I can make it!

Word. I’m bringing 2.5 gallons of Stewart’s bullSHIT refreshers. Also, I’ll bring my R/C so I can jump it over your van.

Rockets, nitro R/C cars, but no burnouts allowed! :rofl

Looks like everything is covered. Basically we need burgers, buns, cups, sodas, charcoal, bags for garbage, and utensils and it’s seems like we got it all as long as they show up.

I’ll just bring a blender and make non-alcoholic beverages from my trunk.

Brushless here… I’m literally going to jump it over the van, I wasn’t kidding. :lol