Group b + Kart track= wow

It’s as if autocross grew a pair…

lol that thing is sweet

fireballs rule

Thats sick! Anyone else have some good groupe B vids?

holy shit i’ve never even heard of or seen one of those cars before, and now immediately want one…so badass…

Ugh group B cars are so rediculously awesome…before wrc pussified (if you can call it that) the cars.

Is there anyway to make one of these road legal?

thats sweet.

oh, fuck yes…

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:5,topic:39884"”]

holy shit i’ve never even heard of or seen one of those cars before

[/quote]

Picard…you’ve been missing out…

Group B is totally Awesome… But soo many deaths and injuries. I think the video above just made me cum myself though

Ahhh Gran Turismo…

You kids are getting slow on the R’s

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34652&highlight=lancia+delta

anyone who says they loved this car/video/fireballs should be at every close rally.

stpr
rallyNY

mny personal fav is lspr, but thats cuz theres this bar called the library, and they serve beer. on a serious note lspr is a really beautiful rally, takes place in an old copper mining town, very nice

i am surprised more people dont show up to stpr…at the very least to see the splash

^^ Word. I’ll likely be at snodrift this year again. Not exactly local, but badass.

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:6,topic:39884"”]

Ugh group B cars are so rediculously awesome…before wrc pussified (if you can call it that) the cars.

[/quote]

It should be noted that the current WRC are faster than the Group B but that is due to 20 years more advanced suspension,traction control, etc. Now if they got a Group B engine in a WRC then I think people would die again. I remember reading that the SCCA was going to reinstate Gruop B here in the states because rally was getting popular but that ended when the tv coverage ended. They were going to allow up to an unrestricted 5 liter 2 valve engines as upper end and then reduce capacity based on valves,turbos,etc. I would have loved to seen a AWD car running a trans am spec 600hp 5 liter.

the new stuff may be faster but imagine the terror/excitement of driving a group b car. it would be awesome. :slight_smile:

Brian

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:6,topic:39884"”]

[/quote]

Closest you will ever get…