Group Buy: CRAZY CHEAP! Brembo, Hawk, Motul

If i have the money August 7th before i order then you’re set.

If you want to leave me a deposit before then thats cool too.

I require 50% deposit (unless I personally tell you otherwise) to place your order, or full payment in advance (that is preferred)

how wide is the front and rear rotors for the 240sx non abs? also is it slotted cross drilled or blank? and where can i get a hold of u man? nubie here… are your pads ceramic? front pads too…

sasha

if i can scrounge up some cash before the 6th, im definately in for some fluids

what the paypal addy or emt addy we can send payment to?

someone already asked it earlier. and he answered. read the thread.

@sasha (turbo)
sounds good! i’ll be sure to send payment before August 7th, then shoot you a PM for confirmation or e-mail contact will be better, pm me the details.

thanks in advance

I’ve been using 90PA with my kaaz 2-way( 4 or 5 changes so far) and have never had a problem.

Thanks for the confirmation wayne.

Hawk pads are VERY good brake pads, beat only by the absolute best in the racing industry such as ferrodo, performance friction etc, which are extremely expensive pads.

These are way better than EBC, or any “carbon kevlar” pads you see advertised by i don’t even remember who.

money transfers can be sent to sanis@sg-motorsport.com please tell me in the comments section what you are putting deposit on.

Thanks guys!

thanks for the clear up. a friend told me the PA90 was synthetic and i was actually going to use it.

i guess i’ll be sticking to redline. (can’t take non-synthetic)

sorry quick question but for those running 180SX front breaks… can you get pads for those as well?

can u get hawks pad for other cars as well?
not nissans?

this is a great buy guys… plus when you pick up your pads you can have SG install them for you… perfect.

Can you get R32 GT-R front rotors and pads? (295mmx32mm i believe)

hey sasha

how much do you have so far for his group buy, money wise?

im only asking because i dont wanna send the money if the $1000 minimu will not be met.

thanks

count me in for a fluid set ($130) or quite possibly as much as $160 ish

We can get hawk pads for any cars.

Let me do some research on GTR $ 180sx rotors and pads, i don’t know what north american car if any they correlate to.

Aren’t 180sx the same as some maximas?

We are over 800$ now, keep the orders coming guys!

k good
my order will be in soon

Hi Sasha,

Can you get Motul 300V? I wouldn’t mind stocking up on a few cases of engine oil.

Looking for Motul 300V Racing 5w40, about 60-70L.
and Motul 300V Competition 15w50, about 20-25L.

Thanks.

We can get motul 300v i will get pricing thanks!

A few people have flaked out of the group buy and as such i’m going to extend it one more week, if anyone that has already placed an order with me has a problem with that please contact me privetly and we will sort it out, i will either order your order ahead of time and pay the difference or if you are patient i would appreciate that even more.

Thanks for your co-operation guys.

The group buy cut off date is now August 14th

Sasha,

if you need more orders just tell me and i will fill up the remainder to meet the minimum

1994/1995 Altima Pads are the same as the 180sx pads etc…

I’d be down for a set as well :wink:

I’m not in a rush, one week is fine. Keep us posted plz!

Sasha. Check PM