Group Buy: CRAZY CHEAP! Brembo, Hawk, Motul

Take my mistake as your gain. I setup distribution with a company in Quebec and they ordered and stockd a bunch of stuff for me, but i’ve been too broke to make an order from them! SO I am now offering this stuff to you at insanely low prices just to get a decent order thrown together for this guy so I can sleep at night again. People are gonna be pissed im selling this stuff so cheap, but it is ONE TIME ONLY.

Fluids:

RBF600 500mL: 25$ (best brake fluid in the world ever)

Motul Gear300 1L: 24$ (amazing gear oil, beat only by Motul Gear FF)

Motul 90PA 2L: 27$ (I’ve been using this diff oil for 2 years with my clutch diff, perfect for KAZZ etc. buy a few bottles for the whole season)

ATE SuperBlue 1L: 25$ (same price as 500mL motul, almost as good, plus its blue!)

Redline MT90 1L: 17$ (also great gear oil, i would prefer motul)

Redline Water Wetter: 11$

240sx Fluid Set:

Includes 3 MT90 (Transmission), 1 90PA (Diff), 1 Water Wetter (Coolant), 2 ATE Super Blue(Brakes):

130$

Brembo:

300zx Rotors Front 30mm (each): 48$
300zx Rotors Rear (each): 57$
240sx 5lug Front (each): 40$
240sx 5lug Rear (each): 40$
240sx 4lug Front (each): 40$
240sx 4lug Rear (each): 40$

Hawk:

Set of Front Pads:

HP+ Track/Street pad, good for lapping days
Blue Track pad, can be used for street. lots of dust and noise. baller.

300zx HP+: 110$
300zx Blue: 220$
240sx HP+ ABS: 85$
240sx HP+ Non ABS: 80$

Set of Rear Pads:

300zx HP+: 99$
300zx Blue: 135$
240sx HP+: 85$

Whatever is in stock you will get within 4 days of the group buy end time, whatever is NOT in stock will take between 1-2 weeks of the group buy end time.

I will be placing the order Monday August 6th @ 3pm.

All products require 50% deposit, i would prefer 100% payment. Please make payment out to

Sasha Anis
sanis@sg-motorsport.com

You can pay via:

Interac E-Mail Money Transfer
Interac (at shop)
Visa (at shop)
Cash (at shop)
Money Order: at shop or delivered to:

SG-Motorsport
160 Wilkinson Rd Unit 31
Brampton Ontario
L6T 4Z4

Please CONTACT me before coming to the shop to pay. My cell phone is the most reliable way to get in touch with me. 647-818-4014.

Edit:

This group buy WILL NOT go through unless I have minimum 1000$ purchase

Amazing deals here guys, i cannot stress how important it is to get good brakes and fluids to get the most out of your car.

An sr20, and coilovers, are no good unless you have the stopping power !

Dam, I honestly wouldn’t mind
getting some new brakes and pads!! :cool:

Is there anyway I could purchase off a
set of Brembo Rear and Front Brakes with Street Pads
but I’d be able to do so mid August the latest…

Considering those prices still stay where they are.:confused:

Sweet! Hopefully these are still available around Aug. 3? I will seriously be interested.

Let me know if you can get Rear Z32 Brake Lines too.

under Brembo is that Rotors were talking about? front and rear rotors $40 each? if so put me down for 4 (2 fronts, 2 rears) ill bring the money over tommorow

sasha, whatever you end up stocking for brakes i’ll take from you… gotta do some brake work soon.

Also, i’ll take some water wetter for when we do the cooling system.

Sasha, Aug 6th is a Holiday Monday they may be closed. :smiley:

Does Redline have Diff fluid?

Oh my mistake good call. I will make the order on Tuesdsay August 7th then, and whatever my supplier is stocking will arrive by Thursday or Friday.

I believe redline does have a diff fluid, however the motul fluid is very reasonably priced and i would use nothing else after the success i’ve had with my diff (i’ve seen temperatures well above 280 degrees F which is pretty damn hot) and it is reasonably priced (esspecially in this thread!)

Couple of questions:

300zx Rotors Rear (each): 57$
Are these slotted/cross drilled or blank? Also, do they come zinc coated (so they don’t rust where the brake pad doesn’t come in contact with the rotor)

300zx HP+: 99$
How aggressive are these? Would they chew through the rotors in no time? :slight_smile:
If so, can you get the HPS instead or is this deal only good for HP+ pads?

They are blanks (same i use on the race car, better than slotted or cross drilled with modern pads), i don’t think they have easy access to zinc coated rotors but I can find out. The factory brembo coating is very good however and my 2 year old rotors still look very fresh. They only rust where they get chipped or the paint comes off.

I’ve used HPS before and they are aboslute junk. Pointless pads really. I wouldn’t even think they are safe for anything above 200hp in a 240sx to be honest. HP+ are pretty mild on the entire scale of things. They do not really chew into rotors, they aren’t aggressive enough. The blues on the other hand. oh man haha.

Sasha

Alright cool.

Is it fine to use that Motul on my stock s13 vlsd? (i dont know anything about diffs :confused:) I’m about to put one in my beater so I figure I should change the fluid while it’s out. Just 1 bottle is what I need?

Just a side note regarding the MT-90 and I don’t say this as a hater, the MSRP on MT-90 is $14.01 (Most places sell it at that price + tax = ~$16)

I don’t know any comparison on Motul, etc but the prices on the rest of the stuff pretty much kick ass.

Unfortunatly my price on MT90 isn’t that great, my guy carries mostly Motul and when the Gear300 was out of stock they grabbed a bunch of MT90 just so they had some sort of gear oil to sell.

90PA is fine for a vlsd, a vlsd is a sealed unit and the viscous fluid does not come into contact with the differential gears themselves. Just one bottle = 2L is all you need.

Fair enough.

Are you at the shop after 6 today? I’ll come bring you some moola.

//edit// wait, i just re-read what you said - so is it the “viscous fluid” what I should be replacing? I feel like an idiot hah. Basically I’m just thinking as a maintenance thing the fluid probably hasn’t been replaced in this diff in its entire life so I should probably do it before I put it in. Am I buying the correct shiznit?

afaik u can’t change the fluid inside the VLSD, is a sealed unit…
the diff fluid u put in is only for lubing the gears, not the LSD…

that is accurate

sasha clarified for me when i went to visit

thanks sasha!

this is basically one of the most incredible things that has ever happened on earth

Lith, I have these brembo blanks on the front of my car, they are pretty awesome, no warping even after some pretty heavy braking on street and track. They have no corrosion other than basic surface stuff on the hub and sides where nothing makes contact.

sasha, isn’t the motul PA90 a synthetic diff oil?

i’m pretty certain Kaaz diffs cannot take synthetic oil and must take regular diff oil because the synthetic oil places a thin coat on the clutch packs, making the grab less aggressive.

just wanted to let ppl know for all those Kazz diff owners.

on another note, which Redline Diff fluid have friction modifers in it? is it the “non-slip fluid” or the other one.

definetly good prices on all these products. ppl should buy a shit load just to stock up.

ps: the RBF600 500mL is a fukn sick brake fluid +1 for that!

rbf600 and stainless steel brake lines would give an awesome brake pedal feel. that and a pair of HP+ for the fronts and you got sufficient braking power for sure.

crazy prices. i’ll definitely be ordering some fluids for myself asap.

The 90PA is a non synthetic gear oil designed for clutch type LSD. I havent been using a friction modifier with mine but i have heard you can without any negative effects.

Since you need a minimum of $1000 order.

I’ll let you know what i’ll be picking up, on your Aug 6th order.
When will you need the money by (latest date)?

(2) 300zx Rotors Front 30mm (each): 48$ = $96
(2) 300zx Rotors Rear (each): 57$ = $114
(1) RBF600 500mL Brake Fluid : $25

= $235.00