Group Buy: Gp Sports Body kit

Group buy, I’m getting 15 sets of these G Four body kits for the 89 -94 nissan 240sx from Japan and i’m parting them out at $1450.00 each for the full kit. Let me know if your interested.

Link below

http://www.andysautosport.com/module.php?act=kp&line=G%20Four%20Aero%20Kit%20-%20Build%20In&cid=Ni89240sx&brand=GP%20Sports

Later, [/img]

We can get these same kits from JDM place for $1100…

good luck selling for $1400, u have to price match.

yea it’s to bad those are only copied body kits.

Athlete is selling originals… not copies…

Athlete how many pieces are in your “complete” kit…

the full kit comes with 6 peices. front and rear bumper, side skirts, and 2 door panels.

Door panels? Explain?

I was under the impression the full kit came with front, rear, bumpers, side skirts, wider front fenders, rear over fenders and a couple spoilers…

I dont see door panels…

Clarify the parts and put up pictures…

hey my bad. i thought the real ones were like $3500 bucks?!?

if these are indeed real sign me up for one hehe

can you get just the spoiler! probably not. no one can

is the fitment on these perfect? bang on? right on the money? like butterscotch?.. doable in my driveway tight?

Just for you guys to watch out for…Andy’s Autosport’s fibreglass kits are horrible. We bought a kit from him and it came in, with the wrong style rear bumper, long time shipment, and was made of lower end glass. Also, fitment is a bitch with his kits. Ask my gf’s brother, he bought a kit from this company as well.

PS. GP Sports is no longer in business. Their North America Shop went out of business. So, if this is a legit bodykit, it would have to come in from Japan, which for 1400.00 shipped from japan, authentic kit would be a sick deal, but i doubt they are.

I work at a performance shop, I know most kit manufacturers and their quality as i am extremely picky as to who to deal with. Call Enjuku Racing, ask if GP Sports is still in business, don’t want you boys to get ripped off here.

I’m not interested in the kit…

I was more interested in whether they are selling the full 8 piece kit or not…

this kit is not from Andy’s Auto sport, it’s just a link to show the picture of the kit…anyways the door panel peices is to complete the rest of the side skirt look that’s’ all…

if there are anymore ?ions please feel free to ask
later,

yes Gp Sports is out of buisness, but there is a warehouse still in Japan that still has a few kits in stock.