Group Dyno????

$45 Hr

looks like what my dyno sheet for the camaro will go

I’m in… as long as they have a wideband. I don’t care about the HP on paper. I need to tune the mix @ 11 psi

they do have a/f capabilities but only do it for individual sessions, they wont do it on group dyno days.

So who all is in and where we all goin?

i’d go… but i’d be embarassed… sheesh, my car doesn’t even have enough HP to roll race… :hahano:

my daddy wants to go!!!

Are you always this gay or are you one of those guys that when you know people are watching you have to try and look cool. The point I was trying to make with that thread was roll racing isn’t gay when you have the right cars lined up. I like racing from a dig and from a roll…its all racing in my eyes.

i have arranged 2 seperate dyno days at stropes with mustangs, lightnings, contour, firebird.

everything went great and the guys that worked there were fine to deal with

now , i cant speak for their work on gm’s but as far a dyno day it was good

there is a new shop in youngstown with a dyno, but dont know much about them yet

neither are these cars There both under " 275 HP "
http://www.turboforum.net/files/videos/download/2002/suprastang.zip

Why is it when you start a thread on this board there is some wise ass who tries to go off topic by talking sh*t? Look I don’t hate anyone on here I just want to meet up and have a group dyno its that simple. I don’t care if you have a civic, or a Viper.

how about my prizm?

maybe we need do start a new thread w/ who wants to and where we want to

that place looks really small. it will be cool having one so close though, on 88.

65 dolars for 10 runs thats awesome

why would you need 10 runs… but i’d already rather go there