GSR Del Sol for Sale

BUMP

NEW PRICE 4000

spelling JIHAD backward for your user name = Fail

email is the same as well :Idiots

I got 3000

damn, take that and run. you wont get more than that for a car that has been modified so you can’t take off the bumper.

Thats his name dude.

How can’t you take off the bumper?

saw this lawnmower flyin down clinton today

holy jeebus, something you post that i agree with.

remove bumper, repaint car… sounds like a deal!

I don’t get this bumper bit???

I’m not going to even entertain your ignorance

To get off the back bumper you need to remove the license plate panel in order to access the tops of the bolts holding it on the bumper beam. On this particular car the license plate panel has been bondo’d or welded on so it can’t be removed.

Im sure if there is a will theres a way…

Bump for a sick JDM S2K Type-R Targa… these are mad rare!

Yea but it does come off so I don’t know how some one would just assume that. Bolts are assessable from the back. All the work done on the car is sheet metal.

You can clearly see that it has been molded on and cannot come off. regardless of whether there are bolts on the back or not.

Thats not my point. I am saying the rear bumper does come off, I would carless if the plate comes off it’s only there to get access to the bolts that remove the bumper. When I could get it off anyways from inside the trunk.

I know the car well, considering I have worked on it and I have knowen Jihad over 10 years.

By the way, theres a smaller panel behind the lic plate that was made. But you wouldn’t know it if you never looked behind there as I have.

How would one put something together that cannot come apart in the first place?

Haha!

Neway, I think Jihad sold the car if I’m not mistaken.

SOLD!!!