im picking up a wrecked del sol..

next week so anyone that needs anything let me know. red exterior. black interior. some ebay race seats. short shifter, good doors, trunk ect… the front end is smashed but its repairable with a new rad support and fenders. if you want the whole car id sell it el cheapo too. im just buying it for the turbo kit and the motor. let me know if you guys need anything or to ebay it goes.also disc brake swap its got pretty much everything on it still

oh and if there was an offer on the swap id probally part with it to get some new paint on the ef. b16a with 60k on it. lsd trans, exedy stage 2 clutch. only thing it would need is a shift linkage cause this one seems to be bent. ill have pics up tonite when the guy sends me a few more.

prices are as follows

swap: 1300 for everything. axles tranny ect. jdm b16a2 est. milage is around 40-50k

seats: 200 bucks. knock off itr seats

shell: 500$. just needs a rad support/headlights and hood

i need to sell this stuff pretty quick so if you want or need something from it let me know or im ebaying it all

pm me how much you want for the del sol shell and how much for just the seats

will do

Yes, please post pictures asap or the thread will go bye bye! Good luck w/ the sale!

front end damage? boooo, i need a drivers side fender, and thats already red too :frowning:

Good luck with the sale

i think the fenders are still good it was hit and smashed in the front. rad support is toast but the fenders are still good

man you sure are a stickler for thoes no pics no thread thing huh haha

i havent gotten the car yet to post the pics but these are the ones he sent me so you guys have to bare with me until i can take some of my own of specific things you may need

hell i might just fix it and drive it for a winter car but feel free to make an offer on the shell as it is without the motor. ill sell it cheap

can you get me some pics of the rear quarters? im interested!

pics of the seats please.

i might be interested if they are black and dont have any ghetto logos on them

i think you should give me the roof and me and you will take a little ride down the highway and flip it off. (ive always wanted to do that) good luck with the sale frank.

will do let me check and see what i got. i know one has primer on it the other looks fine

ill try to get ya some

500$ for the shell

250$ for the seats

200$ for the body kit thats brand new. if your into that sort of thing :dunno:

if no one is interested in the shell complete ill start to part it out. as you can see from the pics its not that bad. its a pretty straightforward fix and has a clean title as well

those seats are knock off jdm integra recaro’s, very nice seats!!

maybe ill keep them and sell my rare 92 gsr integra seats that are in awesome shape :slight_smile:

nah… id rock those seats in the del sol then the seats that are in ur ef lol…

yea cause my gsr seats are worse than baller ass ebay race seats :gives:

what seats are those?

$250 = too rich for my blood. can spend an extra $50 for new ones, or an extra $100 for new NRG’s.

not bitching about your pricing, just saying…

well make an offer i never priced thoes seats so i dont know what they are worth.

joe i think they are knock off itr seats with holes to run a harness. let me know if you want them. ill sell them cheap. i just wanna make my money back from the car after i take what i want from it. the swap is for sale too if vince wants to sell it. we are gonna go halfs on the car and whatever is left we are gonna sell so the seats, the shell and other misc things we dont need. im buying it to get the turbo kit, steering wheel/hub and a few other things. other than that the shell is for sale unless people want enough things off of it that its worth to part out then take to the scrapper

car should be home thurs nite so if you wanted anything let me know!

text me a price for the swap