gsr del sol fs/ft

94 blue del sol si with a full gsr swap. swap has about 70k on it… had new timming belt,water pump,headgasket,headstuds changed at about 50k when swap was put in. it has 2005 civic ex wheels on it with 2 brand new tires and 2 ok tires…it has toxico struts and skunk2 springs. aem intake, header and exhaust. new clutch pressure plate and throwout berring, and new flywheel. short shifter. urithan bushings up front… i think thats it… …willing to trade for something with back seats no junk tho…thanks…its not bad in the snow

p r i c e

P R I C E

:slight_smile:

3500b/o or trade

2500??

Trade for my Accord?

is that an OEM color matty?

3200 is as low as im gonna go…unless i have it in a couple weeks then 3000…but def. no lower than 3.

and yes its oem si blue…rust has been fixed in the rear…but the blue is a little lighter but rust repair looks good…and the car had z3 fenders on it when i got it and i traded for stock sol fenders and they are a little darker…looks decent though…much better than the z3’s

sorry i dont like the 94-97 accords…thanks though

Tis alright. I’m looking for the exact same price you are lol

need back seats

Trade for 2000 civic 4 dr 5 speed stock and a litle cash on top?

That a good deal if it doesnt have a million miles on it, I sell those things all day long for about op’s asking price.

body has 200,000 motor has 130,000

sorry sold the sol…and bought a 99 civic 4 doo for 2000

How many miles on the 99? Close to 200k? Auto or manual? Sounds like a decent deal, im about to sell my 99 for 2k as well, wanna sell my 97 first though.

5 speed 200k on body around 140 on engine… up for sale descent body little to no rust cracked rear bumper 1800…

it has 108k 5 speed…lx…i put 02 civic si wheels on it with brand new tires…stock exhaust manifold was cracked so it has a header on it…not for performance but because it was cheaper. car runs and drives like brand new…

Thats a steal w only 108k

thats what i was thinking…thats why i jumped on it… i had to buy a side skirt because it was missing 1 other than that car is mint.