GT-R Mustang

GT-R Mustang

There is nothing to say, the video speaks for itself

LMAO
“you got Rotary on that?”
“yeah”

it’s not the only one, either: http://www.ricecop.com/viewpic.php?id=548&c=3&p=000548-3.jpg

:rofl: that guy got ownd and had no idea!

bwahahahaha…anyone remember the “RUSCARD” mustang that was at mighty a few times? that reminds me of that guy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That’s hilarious.

I have seen that before… I want a turbo rotary with pistons… it must be MADDDDD fast…

Seen it before. Still funny tho

you can start with the e-bay head gasket for your rotary powered RX-7

HAHAHAHHHWHHAHAHAHAHA…BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA…the dudes that made that vid are my heros, that guy got his ass owned bigtime i was laughing my ass of when he was like “you got rotary in that thing right? o yeah, and pistons and all that and everything too??..wow awesome, very nice”

where is the cobra one where when he adds green fluid (the IC chiller) it adds 20 hp when vtec engages…

hahaha

that was my favorite part

hilarious vid

turbo intercooler?

headers?

rotary ?

and pistons and all that ?

bwaaaahahahah

thats from one of the mischief vids i think

hahahaha, “what kinda intercooler you have”…“uhhh it came with it” wow that vid is a classic

You are correct sir. I think it was from the second Teckademics video. Funny stuff. I love those people. You can’t even make fun of them to their face because playing along is so much better.

“It’ll do 11s at the track.”

ignorance really IS bliss! just look at dude’s face, classic.

bahahahahaha

They should have asked him if it had high performance muffler bearings and Slick50 horn fluid.

:lol: Great Vid!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA…omg that was great

Dude don’t knock the muffler bearings. When those things go bad, the shops charge a lot of money.:stuck_out_tongue: