GT4

some more GT4 shots

http://delobbo.com/gran_turismo_4_6.html

Wow nice graphics! I didn’t see a 240sx in there, it better be in there! Is it coming out on Xbox?

there are

180SX Type-X ('96)
240RS Rally Car ('85)
Sileighty
Silvia 1800Qs (S13) ('91)
Silvia 2000Ks (S13) ('93)
Silvia K’s Aero (S14)* ('96)
Silvia K’s Aero (S15)
Silvia (S15) (C-West JGTC 2001)

thats the list.

there are no more

and no its not coming out on xbox.

this is a playstation 2 exclusive game.

much like halo is to xbox

GT

Damn! I guess I will have to buy it for my friend for Christmas and then spend more time at his house. :lol:

WHAT!!! … dude its made by sony, … and X-Box is gay-tarded.

WHAT!!! … dude its made by sony, … and X-Box is gay-tarded.[/quote]

Well GTA was going to be a Play Station only game too but then it came out for xbox…but then again GTA was made by Rockstar games.

XBOX is gay-tarded? Buddy! Comparing playstation to Xbox is like comparing a Honda civic to a Nissan Skyline. Please! Play Station sucks. I was watching this thing on TV about video games and study through marketing research has shown that many people that bought PS 2 first also bought XBOX in the near future, however people that bought XBOX first didn’t bother buying PS 2 later. So what does that tell us? XBOX satisfies Playstation 2 doesn’t. Haha! Once again lord Halo has shown the unsatisfied Playstation owners the future of video gaming… :lol: Ha haha…Okay, okay seriously, have you played the same game on booth consoles? Play NFS Underground or anything that is for both XBOX and PS 2 and you will see the difference. It’s better on XBOX.
And Bill Gates sais " This is only the begining".

Okay I better stop before I start an XBOX / PS 2 war in here. :lol:

If Nintendo release the right games it would pwn X-Box for graphics. So f*ck you both.

I bought my PS2 specifically for Gran Turismo. My X-Box is for my other games.

And have any of you heard of ‘Forza Motorsport’? Apperently its going to blow GT4 out of the water, and its for X-Box… I guess we’ll see, I know I will be buying both :twisted:

haha gamcube sucks
whos idea was it for the TINY dvd’s
ghey, and so are you.