GT5 Release Date

this game has rally, reason enough to get it along with already owning forza3.

I remember back when the original XBox was that rally games were all the rage… never really see them anymore. It’s a pity, they were fun.

Motorstorm, Dirt 2, Sega Rally Revo, and those are just the ones I own. I will buy GT5, but I will wait till it is not $60, unless there is some amazing pre-order deal.

i miss the wrc games, and the f1 games. they were the shit.

Dirt 2 is a great rally game.

You just sound dumb. Go read what they went through and what they did to make sure this game was absolutely perfect before they released it. They didn’t want to release a halfassed game for people to bitch about forever…they’d rather have people piss and moan about the release date then be blown away by the game when it actually does arrive. Go play Forza with Judas.

WWJD… What Would Judas Do?

Play Forza, I guess.

I’ll just leave this here. After watching this, Forza and all it’s fanboys can eat a dick. This game will be so in depth and comprehensive it’s not even funny.

Watch in hd for largest erection.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPPGnULSwTo

Hey, have fun playing GT5… Oh wait, you can’t! I’m going back to Forza now… bitch.

GT5 will decimate all.

/Thread

anybody that is still excited for this game could really care less about the fact that it’s taken this long to come out. and most of them probably own forza too…i could go play forza right now, if my system didn’t red ring on me last week. :cry:

Ouch! Did you see the new 360 that’s coming out though? Fresh.

I’ve been playing Forza 3 for months, probably closer to a year (forgot when it came out, it was so long ago…).

GTFail

i’m broke, if they wont fix it for free (i haven’t done anything yet), i’ll just be xbox less for a long time.

Just got around to watching the videos. Does look pretty impressive. It’s too bad I have to get a whole nother console to enjoy it. The TopGear test track is a nice touch, and I wish Forza had night driving.

I wish they would make the games proprietary to a console (Forza for XBox, GT for PS3), but then make them BOTH for the PC.

Perfect timing for a 3D set when this game and KZ3 is out.

3D + Head tracking + Move for KZ3 and FFB 900 deg steering for GT5 would be awesome!

i don’t get how head tracking would work. At first I thought it was awesome, then then I realized, if I want to turn my head to look at the car to my left… I would no longer be looking at the TV.

Its not like other games where they expect your head to be moving around a bunch.

i wonder if this would be a good alternative to a wheel and pedals for those of us that can’t park a car in the living room:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2010/06/hksps3controller.jpg

Forza4 will be out first.

lol