Bahahahahah told you idiots!!!!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/10/13/gran-turismo-5-release-update/

We can confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available this November 2nd, but the game’s release will be coming this holiday season.
We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches.
We’ll have more information for you in the near future.

haha motherfucker

Fuck this game. So bored with these delays. I’ll stick to forza.

Fuck Sony in general. I can’t wait for custom firmwares so I can no longer support this piece of shit company.

my buddy just built a custom racing cockpit if u will to play the game in equiped with real ebay sparco wanna be seat, 3 pedals, a stearing wheel and a gear shifter. its rather impressive.

lol…read this a little while ago…I am pretty pissed…but what’s a few more weeks…or at least so they say…

lolllllllllllllllllllllll

i actually just played forza 3 the other day, whens the last time you guys plated GT5?

waittttt…

will never come out.

just listen and cry with me

As much as I wanted to play GT5, this actually bought me more time for Fallout New Vegas…

BTW, add me for GT5, my PSN ID = rocketpunch1221

wow.

hahah forza FTW!

hey johnny, wanny play GT5 together?

lolllllllll

yeah lemme just go out and buy it, my PSN ID is : fuckthegames still isnt out?

Shitty. I did just get NFS:Shift and Blur tho. So Im alright. Mhm Hides in room and cries

It’s actually only the second official delay. The only official delay before this was last holiday for the US. Don’t know what everyone’s crying about.

oh word. I’m ~170 hours into FO3 GOTY trying to wrap up the last of the some odd bazzillion trophies in that game.

FOLV will be sweet. hope it ins’t as glitchy as this past game.

GT5…i’ll get all hyped when the disk is in the Ps3 playing.

You guys should get Blur. Its awesome.

XBL Forza match tonight ?

i want to pick up f1 2010.

Duke Nukem is going to come out before that piece of shit game