gtp goes down...

i was on my way home from tnt this past wednesday, and i spot a gtp up ahead i cruised up next to him and pucned to let him know that i was intrested in a race. Well luck would have it that wecaught a red light. I raised my revs to around 2800 to 3000 waiting for the green. When the light changed I couldn’t have asked for a beter launch and started pullin on him immediately. I never stopped pullin on him i was pretty surprised.

i continued to go down the road eventually hittin 140 (fastest i’ve went), then proceeded to pass a cop at 85mph. He never pulled out though, so i dunno. Soon after that i met the kid at sheetz and talked to him for a bit. he had a intake pully exhaust, also ran 14 flats. His buddy seemed pretyy surprised when i tolk him it was stock. Turns out the kid was a cop!!! O yea it was a green two door with some chrome wheels and the word pontiac was painted like a reflective color on the back, anyone know him.

was it the one with the newer chrome pontiac rims?

Don,t know who that is. But you got to also realize that a 14 flat gtp isn,t going to run that on the street cause ths s/c and engine are on fire.Now if ya ra him on a cold engine it could of been a dif story.I,ll run ya for redemption,lol :down:

lt1 > GTP

LT1ost picking on GTPs :rofl:

GTP>Your gayness :greddy2:

Brian why are you picking on Grocery getters…now get a clutch and get to the track

Brian?

his name is Brian…he lives down the street from me…there is more than one brian around

noobie also

did it have these rims on it?

http://i22.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/65/56/6e_12_s.JPG

this brian>all brians!

:puke:
Almost as bad as the ones that came on mine.

What does your LT1 run? Whats all done to it?

he says its stock

Those are rims off the newer boni. I see that grand prix all the time its green with those rims. anyone know who that is

no its not those rims his were aftermarket, all i have done to my car is a moroso intake and gutted maf so i still consider it stock o yea and a bad clutch. Seems like the only races i ever find are with gtp’s. I’ve raced 3 so far.

want to race me…i am picking up the truck this afternoon

i don’t care

i will have it out…and going up to brians this afternoon