Guage cluster...Please help!

Alright, Now i know alot of people have this problem or problems relatively close to this. And someone MUST have a solution to it. Alright… now i had my door open and the door chime goes off. Well my guages only light up when it goes Ding Dong… Ding Dong… Then i shut my door, the gauge lights dont turn on at all. I was turnin the switch to turn them on and everything. They would not turn on. My headlights, parking lights and all that shit works. But when i turn my signals on they dont work either? I took out my guage cluster… everythings hooked up fine, i wiggled the plugs in case they werent getting a connection…nothing. I put in aftermarket guages (water temp, Oil pressure and Volts… and there mounted below my stereo), and i wired up the lighting for the guages to the positive and negative from my stereo… so that they would turn on when my cars ACC turned on. So i thought maybe that had somethign to do with it. So i took my stereo out, and my guages, unhooked all that shit. And still NOTHING! I thought of everything and i cant think of why this is happening. No fuses could be blows could they or else my cluster wouldnt light up what so ever? The only thing that lights up on the Cluster is the little LEDS’s on the bottom, and the clock light. Can anyone help me out???

its a fuse

ok well what fuse would it be… i have checked every fuse int he kick panel fuse box, and i checked all the ones under the hood int he black box and all of them are fine. What else could i do or check to figure out what the problem is?