Guitar Hero III

I went through on medium. Chances are that I’ll make it half way through hard and call it quits. hahaha.

I think I made it like 22% thru on med. I’m not a hardcore player. I bought it for my girlfriend because she’s hooked on the game.

Amy and I started off on hard doing a co-op career. We made itto group 6 or 7 (whichever one has One in it) and keep failing. We’ll end up going back and doing medium to get used to the songs.

me and slowmaro95z28 did some co op on expert last night and made it to the section with one and number of the beast and failed acouple times on them and it got late so we quite. Not before we went into pro battle mode and played the Dragonforce song on expert though hahah. you can’t fail in pro face off. definetly fun to play.

I need to go to someone’s house and play this on the guitar. I think Mike said Gombos has one, I forget. I played my friend’s demo version on a regular XBOX controller, and I need to try the real thing.

I’ve gone through all of Hard except for the battle at the end.

My step daughter took all the games and controllers to her dad’s house over the weekend and I was forced to :gasp: play the real guitar! Much harder. Go figure. And not so suprisingly I still suck at lead guitar.

I wonder if you could make a similar game where you use a real guitar and follow tablature on the screen. Plug the guitar into the game as the input, and it could use a frequency analyzer to sample what you’re playing and compare it to the notes you should be playing. Might be a little pricey though…

i beat the game on medium, hard is just retarded, has anybody else noticed that it fucks with your rythm when playing real guitar or is it just me

I agree medium is pretty easy, till you start getting to the end of the list and then hard is just wonkers.

Thats all I play it on is hard :dunno:

Cliffs of Dover is fun on hard.

RockBand is coming out too, should be a fun game. This one is also pretty addictive and slightly harder then the previous version so far it seems…

Played this game for the first time last night, I’m terrible :smiley:

Have Slayer & Metallica left on expert. Then I can get back to doing something useful. Or maybe I should go do something useful right now. :slight_smile:

Am I the only one who thinks this game is retarded? Its fucking “dance dance revolution” with a guitar.

Initally I said the same thing till I played it.

I played it, and thought… wow, this is DDR for goth kids.

did you see the new south park? haha

it was about guitar hero, funny as hell…

Thank you.

:rofl: Yea, i caught that one. The heroin hero game was funny as shit.

Catch me! Come on! Catch me!

Almost!

Hey, whats wrong? Over here!

Catch me!