Guitar Hero III

Picked it up yesterday and Im already addicted to it lol. went through the whole easy level so far. some cool new features, 3 boss battles and the center of the notes light up when you can do hammer on’s and pull off’s, great for my girl. After I beat easy I was done for the night but figured I’de give expert a quick try since I beat 1 and 2 on expert. I tried the zz top song and made it maybe 15%. Tried Santana, maybe 10%. Tried Eric Johnson and made it 4% haha. The boss battles look like they are gonna be pretty hard in the upper levels cause the whole point of them is to mess up the other player with battle power instead of star power to make them fail. The battle power stuff does acouple things for a short period of time to try and mess you or him up. Lefty switches the guitar notes around, there is another that makes the player instantly go up a harder level for a min, there is one that just flashes the notes coming down, another you have to press a fret button or the whammy bar abunch of times before you can hit anymore notes. The last battle with the devil is the devil came down to georgia and sounds like its pretty stupid on expert. you also get to play along with the dragonforce song as the credits roll as you stand ontop of a tower of speakers outside. pretty cool, im sure its gonna take forever to beat though.

I wish I had pre-ordered mine somewhere local so i could of just went and picked it up. I got it online to save some cash and now I am stuck waiting for it… :frowning:

Loved #2 though. Even edited some of the songs because I got bored of the same songs over and over.

^^ yeah that’s what happened to my roommate. Just found out he’s getting it on thur.

I didn’t pre order it. just went to best buy yesterday at like 6pm and they had like 5-10 for each system out front.

I picked it up this afternoon but haven’t played it yet. I need to limit myself on when and how long I play it so I can still get yard work and other stuff done. And not get divorced. :slight_smile:

friend nabbed a 4g torrent that actually worked. I cant get into those games. he wants me to go in on Rock band with him since i actually know how to play drums. Not really intrested.

Mine asked me to play co-op career with her last night. She said she only wanted to play like 2 songs but we ended up getting through 8…lol

Our band name is A/L…lol :rofl:

wow i suck at this game…i cant even play hard songs since i cant move my fingers fast enough

I’m in 37 out of 42 on the medium mode

I can’t play anything below hard anymore. Medium and easy just move way too slow and are missing too many notes.

I’m about to go play a few songs…

just beat medium tonight. man that dragon force song at the end with the credits is pretty crazy even on medium haha. start on hard maybe tonight or tomorrow.

i like watching ppl play this game but thats about it…lol

Agreed, fun to watch but idk about playing it.
The girlfriend wants to get it for PS2, I said get it for PC for the fact that you can play online and most likely download a shit-ton of songs off the interweb that other people make.

GHIII Dragon Force holy crap

wow

aww come on, thats just stupid. who the hell will ever have the time to learn that. if i practiced it for the next 3 months everyday i still wouldn’t get through the first riff lol. i tried it on hard about 6 times and couldn’t get more than 8% haha. i wish that vid was the whole song though, i wanna see the stupid ass solo in the middle. rediculous.

maybe because you suck ass?

im lovin it some really good music on it and some surprises like holiday in cambodia by the dead kennedys I havent heard that since high school…I think Id like to see Jeff play…

thats the song on expert, it shows the guy actually playing the whole thing, ive never played it, and seeing this not sure im interested in trying, haha