Guptils Car Show 6/14 (Monday)

SHUTTUP RICH

hey putz saw tons of evos in this show:number1 saw one red evo drive by, sounded terrible PETUR(jk sounded fine dear) but you would never race that car!

oh yeh cuz i didn’t see any but all the old dumpers that were leavin that i ran into i dipped on em and they were all 350ci+

prob all slow ass bigblox

<insertprizehere>

lolol i bet not a single one of them ran petur, seeing how no1 ran plaf and i as we were leaving

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs634.snc3/31789_1368246130367_1358100292_31086610_530950_n.jpg

just so noone missed it , and smokin makin a apperance in it also

fixed

oh i thought the thing in black shoes was a escaped gorilla . my bad

RICHIE I FUCKING CALLED YOU AND YOU DIDN’T ANSWER. YOU’RE CAMARO LOOKS LIKE SHIT

:rofl

lol u dick! u didnt take that pic or else i woulda seen ya, shit even walking that far away from you i woulda still felt the hairs of your beard on my neck!

I didnt like how they put an '87+ nose and rear on a '79 and then theres that thing that doesnt belong in the engine bay.

When did you guys all get there? I got there a little after 5 and left a little after 6.

i was there , just in my new car . i didnt want ya guys seein it as its ugly right now

whatt did it goto voicemail? my phone died 20mins after i got their lol and my fag-body was home ha

That and it looks awesome!

after 6

lol thanks! thanks to you!

I saw PJB pulling out as I was pulling in.

I didnt see you.
I went right from work, walked around a few times and then left.

That just sounds weird lol