Guys I Need Advice....

http://i16.tinypic.com/6ewmk9f.jpg
Unfortunately I am not Able To Drive Anymore…what should i do???

sell it…

The two are complete opposites
If your car is value enough to you to scrap it and make mention of it, then selling it is not consideration. Just about anyone will pick up this car for $200. The scrap yards will probably give you anywhere from $50 to $150 for this car.
This car is worth more. 5 Speed First Gen Altys go for more. I wouldn’t be surprised if you walk away from this with an easy G.

part it out

maybe if we knew more about the story then we might be able to make a more informed decision and most likely give you better advice.

Thats too bad. I hope you didn’t get caught street racing or something in relation to that. Riding the Rocket will become your best friend. Any visual rust on the car? what year? what model? se, gxe, gle? hud? digital climate control? etc. price asking? why scrap it? is it effed?

Well guys what happened is my licence was suspended for unpaid fines which were in court and my mom found out about the fines. My Licence is re-instated but Im not to drive a least for a while. Also where i work and since i live downtown, i do have the need to drive anymore. To answer ppl questions its a 93 Altima SE 5 Speed with brand new cluth kit installed and also custom interior (All Blue!). Also it comes with a special modded key (like the Jetta has-Switchblade key!) Whoever wants the full run-down of what is installed in the car you can pm me :slight_smile: I would be willing to sell but it would have to go to a loving home…not just anyone that will abuse it. This car is my baby and I’ve cared for it from the beginning.

you have pm =)

+1

DESTROY

you are soooo mean :frowning:

so do u! :slight_smile:

also he forgot to add. it includes all the GTR emblems he has on the car.:C hehehehe."D just kidding. :slight_smile:

lol ya i did forget to mention…my lil skyline Jr!

part out to me im serious i need a new clutch bad and mine is a 98 altima se so i think it shouldnt be a problem with parts also any pics of the interior?

wait a mineut.

Your not allowed to drive because your mom found out about some fines?

Why dont you just appologize to your mother, give her a big kiss, and keep
driving it.

If ontario didnt want you to drive they wouldnt have re-instated your liscence

Its a looooong story!:S plus where i work, i dont even need to drive anymore and also Mrs_NSMO-GTR has an Altima if i need to drive in the future