Guys with 07+ CBR600's

I noticed a few of you have these bikes… Wondering what you guys did to clean up the back of it… I ordered the integrated tail kit from tripageled.com, also bought the adjustable license plate bracket they have for sale… I love this setup and I’m happy I went with it.

Little hard to see the brake light in the pic, best I had.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/62054_10150288318435265_781690264_14633395_158217_n.jpg

Avoid bulls like fire.

Hard to see the tail light but I know some guys retro fit the older CBR’s tail above the exhaust.

Can you get a better pic?

thats exactly what this is… its a retrofit from the older gen cbr’s… I’ll take better pics tommorow but to me it seems like the best set up IMO, Might be biased tho lol

avoid bulls like fire? lol

because all of the red on the bike.

Gotcha…

I’ma get some pics later when I take it out… I wanna have some more fun on the Q2’s tonight. TripageLED.com has since put out a better Tail light that fits alot better then the retrofit, I had to like push the tail light in the rear cowl and it kinda made it bulge out a little.

My fender eliminator kit came with my exhaust. It’s a hyperflo exhaust that some guys makes only for cbr’s. The only thing that sucks is if I change my exhaust I have to get a new FE kit. But I won’t be changing my exhaust so I really don’t have to worry about it. I love my exhaust. It looks good and the sound is amazing. And the guy even has a warranty that if you crash your bike you just send him your exhaust and he sells you a new one for 1/2 off. I just spoke with him the other day and he is about 2 months away from releasing a header for the bike. I ant wait to get one to match the slip on.

Pics?

I’m trying to get them now. Hopefull will have them soon. Try thier website though it you want to see it. I’ll try and get my pics up

cell phone pic.

I plan on getting an integrated tail light from tripage in the near future. The light on my aftermarket undertail isn’t bright enough for me, and it looks too cluttered.

I ordered a Jardine slip-on last week. When I get it installed I’ll decide whether I want to keep it or not. I hate very loud exhausts, but I got a great deal on it so I figured I would try it out.

I am also going to delete the rear brake reservoir and instal stainless lines

Pass pegs are staying, but I am debating about whether or not I should have them powerdercoated black

Edit:

Here’s how she looked a couple months ago. Pretty much looks the same.

Cosmetically, I plan on adding a tinted windscreen, braided lines, exhaust, taillight, and removing the fork reflectors

Next season I’ll add white powdercoated wheels, CF front fender, CF exhaust lower heat shield

And that’ll be pretty much it for mods. I don’t really care too much how it looks. Most of my mod money will go to suspension and brake upgrades.

Let me know how you feel about the jardine… lol Im dieing to find a alternative to my yoshi. If I keep it im gunna have KrazyKid powdercoat it black.

not a big fan of the looks of the cbr but that white is killer…
imo id stick with the black wheels, but its your bike

I’ve actually be an opponent of white wheels. I think they look tacky on most bikes. But because my bike is mostly white on top and black on bottom, the white wheels actually look pretty good when you change the front fender to black or CF

Here is basically how it would look, but change the rear fender to black and the front fender to black/cf

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p282/HiSpeed48/White07CBR.jpg

What do you think? Hot or not? lol

Doesn’t look to bad the way that one is…

i hate the lic plate fitment . get a relocate and put it at the end of the swingarm or suttin like that out of the way

You talking about mine? If so I experimented alot with other brackets and I ended up liking this one the most. Bikes with undertail exhausts like the cbr have a harder time with mounting locations for a plate bracket. One you could’nt see at all, and the other would rub the tire.

BTW its on a hinge so it can be folded either way I usually tuck up more when riding. Pulled it down for better view.

Like the bike. I say keep the black wheels if you are lazy like me…:rofl