H3 offroading pictures

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/2671031121/m/2241070721

“lets stop for a picture”

lol at someone trying to go off-roading with friggin street tires on a lame duck H3

ah ha ha ha …

typical result of an suv owner trying to offroad

Please take note of the rescue vehicular.

word pulled out by a minivan lol

he did enough off roading for the entire remaining population of hummer owners. Those pictures alone will be proof that all socccer moms bought an off road vehicle.

That reminds me of a kid i saw years ago. We were in the galleria mall parking lot and saw some kit stuck on top of a snow hill. He was teetering (sp?) with all 4 wheels off the ground! It was extra funny because it was a brand new ford expidition and those were only out a few months at the time. And the dude was a young guy was probably his dad’s car, he also had a girl in the car. We still laugh about that kid.

a hummer pulled out by the pontiac version of a lumina apv, anyone who bought an h3 should go drown in 2 inches of mud … a fitting death for an suv owner

H1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>H2>H3 :tdown:

X…

fixed

the FWD minivan did not pull him out.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen all day…well…ive only been awake a few hours…but thats great.

That’s the type of thing I would nto take pictures of and definatly would not post on the internet.:rofl:

-Cheater-

lol poo poo h3 ownage

I actually like the H3’s.

does it matter? lol all minivans > H3

if you get one and don’t go off-roading with it, you will be a god amongst soccer-moms (not soccer MILFs though. haha)

I offroaded many times in my minivan and it did just fine thank you, thats how i cracked the ground effects

I dont think I would buy one, at least not new. But I would deffentily rock it to its full potential. But seeing that GM makes it I doubt it has much.

I need to make a video of a Chevy Tracker taking on an H3 offroad. Yup.

i would rather have a soccer mom yuppie driving an h3 than an h2 though

lol…i think its funny how people think just because they have a certain vehicle they can go threw anything…like all the SUVs u see off the road in winter because they think they can drive 60 in the snow cuz of 4wd.