Had my MR2 Parting out party!

Leave it Pittspeed to take something fun, and turn it into a middle school pissing match… underwritten by the least informed douchebags possible.

Alex’s basically stock JDM swapped turbo MR2 ran low 13’s.
On chinese tires and a boost leak.

While its not awe inspiring, compare that to the average rolling down the street and its atleast respectable. Its light, its quick, and they are becoming exceptionally rare to find in any form of decent condition… lending a genuine appeal to the car.

The sad part is the rolled MR2 corpse IS indeed worth alot more than the mullet mobile. I should know, I’ve parted out about 50 firbirds, camaro’s and other wife beatin’ chew spitin’ quiet riot listening to shit boxes. Most of the time I had to fill the gas tanks with glass just to get a decent buck out of them for scrap.

The tuned port setup on some of the older ones usually fetches the prettiest penny.

i could barely finish reading that before i started laughing.

Filling gas tanks with glass…hmmm…

I totally didn’t say that.

cough

should have turned it into a trailer lol
it made burnyd cry when i did that to his lol
i wanted to take footage of it being crushed in the crusher just to make him cry one more time
granted they are worth more in peices they still suck to work on lol

Im prolly going to pick up another here once the alltrac is done and restored…

Oh boy, granted yours was probably nice and all…its so tiny…so…so…girly…

Oh please. I made one snyde remark for laughs. Everyone else turned it to a pissing match. Lemme go get my e-ruler so all of you can measure your e-peens.

I don’t have to measure my e-peen,

I can drive right down the street and measure it off the side of your head.

You’re in highschool. Quiet child.

LOL i’m guessing since you both live in Natrona Heights…you probably know EXACTLY who he is

i do he’s the kid who sits in the corner wheezing and puffing a inhaler.

I drove past what I believe is his car every morning on the way to work.

Asmodeus, You live off of Saxonburgh, right?

i like mr2s?

haha the stereotypical response to your post will be something amoung the lines of " I think Im gay, Im kind of bi-curious"… the cars themselves look a little gay there kind of knock off ferraris… but if you ever get the chance to drive in one that runs well or atleast take a ride in the cars there alot of fun, there are alot of members of this board who took a ride in my red one shit whitey even drove my red car and loved it …3sgte in stock form is about as powerful as a 4g/sr same power range similar in head design and same in displacement…

It’s still a Mr2

Agreed.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/my1stpeanut/forchaz.jpg

[QUOTE=noahTHEpurdy;646046]I drove past what I believe is his car every morning on the way to work.
QUOTE]
DON’T get any bright Ideas, :bigthumb:

DON’T get any bright Ideas, :bigthumb:

I was thinking more on the lines of this…

But that will work too.

Hell, if anything I’d ask to see it go fast. Christ. :smiley: