HAHA honduah and JEeppp fly by

On the way back from the hockey game (Shoot outs are FUCKIN sweeeet by the way) i was on 170 and this ricey civic was behind me and always trying to pass, but he was way abck and after a while he did a cool ‘fly by’ going lik e120-130 when i was doin like 65, and so i down shift and this jeep TJ next to me thinks im tyring to race him so he pins it, haha it was hillarious jeeps can haul off line then their power dissapears. but whats with these civic owners i tell ya, those si civics have like wat 127hp? 65tq? haha but i guess he had a kit so it was more aerodynamic, :roll:

I hate riced out Hondas lol. There are a few out there with balls… but usually those cars aren’t riced out at all. The only rice my car is getting is a carbon fibre hood.

ya that is like every day here. i hate it.

xirder, do you live by Rio Terrace ?

nope by legends, and sorrentinos

CF is not rice because it reduces the weight of the car and thereby increases performance.

Rice is non-functional mods made for style, ie. double deck spoilers on FWD cars, LED washer nozzles, underglow, etc.

And I have no idea why, but every time I take off from an intersection and a pickup driver hears my exhaust, they’ll immediately assume we’re racing and try to get ahead of me. Even when I’m just driving normally - kinda ridiculous!

CF is not rice because it reduces the weight of the car and thereby increases performance.

Rice is non-functional mods made for style, ie. double deck spoilers on FWD cars, LED washer nozzles, underglow, etc.

And I have no idea why, but every time I take off from an intersection and a pickup driver hears my exhaust, they’ll immediately assume we’re racing and try to get ahead of me. Even when I’m just driving normally - kinda ridiculous![/quote]

They’re afraid their girl and/or friends will see them lose to a “weak import” Always makes me smile when the burn out… and then some blue and red flashing lights go on behind them… maybe raising their trucks wasnt the greatest idea… for the city…

haha yah even when i drive normally guys in , almost always F150’s will think were racing and step on it and keep going up to like 150. guys in F150’s are always the BIGGEST jackass’. its sad