Hail s2000! KING OF THE IMPORTS!

s2ks are nice cars.

but all these threads about them are rediculous

Who was the guy who spent about 6 billion on his s2000 and never got out of the 13s? Nice car. He sold it for a HUGE loss. :frowning:

that was… um. shit i kno who ur talkin about. sold it to inlinefour.
Had all spoon stuff.
had a rhd AE86 too.

It qas questionable what he had done… neilson right? Had a yellow valve cover and the JDM roll cage/wing. He was a smooth talker he started off saying it was a spoon valve cover, next I heard it was a full spoon head, next a spoon bottom end as well. Valve cover had the golden touch I guess.

You are my hero.

Neilson. yea thats it.

his car was really nice either way.
I heard it had a spoon head.
Had a spoon exhaust too. Wicked loud.

Im not sure what brand but i know he had a hard top too.

That’s him. To be fair, I don’t know what was done but he gave me a LONG list.

i cant find a decient pic of it

I can. But I’m feeling lazy…sooo no.

I know for a fact Kicklow has a metric butt ton of pics of that car.

Silly honda fanbois.

kicklow is on vacation i think

He MUST be back by now wtf?

He was on vacation when I talked to him like 2 weeks ago :rofl

does neilson’s s2k have a body kit? yellow?

I asked about a yellow kitted s2k with mesh/bbs-like wheels a week or so ago. Wonder if we are talking about the same one. I see it at golds gym in latham almost every day.

The guy Nelson had a silver s2k. It had some spoon stuff (exhaust, intake), some baller seats, takata harnesses, cusco cage, some cf hood, some wing, and work emotions. It is pictured on the front page of inlinefour.com in their banner. According to him, he used to be a pro driver in Japan, but last I heard he was on the run from the IRS.

professional driver from japan? isnt there a video of him almost crashing when he was trying to do something “cool” on a public street?

yea its a bad pic on inlinefour.com i was tryin to find a good one from tuner battle 1

funny you guys say that, i met him years ago… he actually took me for a ride in that spoon’d out s2k. thing drove niec, havent heard/seen him in years tho.

BAM

…I smoked that thing so bad on 5psi on the highway when i first put my turbo kit together…that car is a super turd!

…cause it’s built for straight lines, right?

btw, OP… you make Honda owners look bad. It’s clowns like you that give Honda’s a bad name. :headbang ah fuck, you frustrate me.