Hail s2000! KING OF THE IMPORTS!

and still only put out 180ftlbs of torque to the wheels…sweet sign me up ;D… :confused

Yet again, the car was not built to go fast in a straight line. :headbang

What type of build encourages 180TQ? :wtf

On circuit cars it’s torque that pulls it past the apex of each and every corner. Car could have tens of thousands into suspension tweaks and it doesn’t mean jack squat if you don’t have enough torque to drive it 10/10ths of the suspension/tire setup capability out of a corner.

I could give two shits how fast a car goes straight line from a dead stop. I’ve made that pretty clear numerous times :ponder

I refuse to even acknowledge this because s2000 is king of imports and has no torque. Therefore, you fail! :nono

:lol :haha

If GM factory-backed race teams have taught us anything its that enough money and HP will eventually beat properly setup cars. :lol

No shit. Look at my piece of shit. :slight_smile:

Word…sickening aint it…http://www.speedandmotion.com/pages/speedshootout/shootout.html ~ 10 minutes long or so, Watch to end…not “GM” based but still one of those “money no object-build ultimate car” type of things

Amazing how hard that car reeled in and blew by a 620hp porsche :wow

That has gotta be the biggest collection of morons I’ve ever seen on film. Including Pinks.

:crackup

Money can’t buy skilz

Good thing it doesnt matter when you get a bunch of gumballers together in the pitch black of night on an airstrip.

Oh but Mr.Hennessey was there and he ain’t no gumballer :lol But again, just shows you what stupid money can get ya.

Get a supercharger for the best and you can have a nice 370WHP… and… a whopping 220WTQ…

damn :wow

nice vid… so what does he have in that porche? :confused

since when did hondas need a lot of torque? and 180 out of a n/a 2.0L is impressive, id like to see other companies do that…

doesnt look like he needed a lot of torque to beat out vipers and rx7 around the track…

Sorry, the torque curve on a stock s2000 is horrid.