Hail s2000! KING OF THE IMPORTS!

Shawn if the vr4 is so dominate how come they win in no events but drags.How much more is a vr4 new than a s2k :lol your car is modded and has a turbo ,yes it is fast.I think the vr4 is a nice car but I will tell it how it is when you bash one of the top import cars(s2k)for no fucking reason.On you tube there a s2000 with a gt35r that would bend over any vr4.Turbo to Turbo the s2000 is way better than a vr4.It weight 1000pounds less,can turn better, and is just as fast.You can make any good platform fast.You can make a fat pig loss over 1000pounds and turn :crackup

Im not an import guy by any means…but am i so out of the loop that an S2000 is the king of the imports now??? :idiots

Stop it.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/runnerdown/ApplesAndOranges.jpg

stop, seriously. must you post everything that comes to mind… maybe it seems like a brilliant idea to you, but to us, you look like a retard.

:nod

+10

:nod

:crackup yes

:idiots

Wow, this whole thread is a joke right?

LOL looks like it

This kids great. He has the best threads ever :lol

what color is this kids s2k?

s2000

:worship

silver.

no way! I may have seen him the other day on rt 9 in latham. silver s2k, 13 year old driving and mean muggin everyone that looked.

Visor backwards?

i have yet too see this kid and today is the first i saw his posts!!! comes off as a young punk…

nope, must have flew off while accelerating

edit: I can’t spell

Surprised his head is still attached after VTEC :banana

:nono :lol