HALLOWEEN! what are you up to?

Just wondering what some of you guys have planned? clubs costumes etc. Im hittin up T.O not sure what club but its gonna be a dress up one for sure I gotta sport the RED POWER RANGER!!. lol

Dressin’ up the 180 as a vampire :stuck_out_tongue: Cape and shit… Fangs… Halloweens on a friday man, theres going to be mad parties

im the red spy from Team Fortress 2… lol nerd

Sheet with holes cut out FTW…

That 180 is gonna look jokes, you gotta post pics. I know I will.lol

im going to be … YOUR FATHER lmfao, but seriously… im going to go as a black ninja, wearing all black, with black mask, and black blackness, you will never see me coming, until its to late. and next thing you know, you will have babbies in yo’ belly! muhaha (i know im wack, but hey, im bored, and that made me smile haha)

180 Costume Conecpt V1.3
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4669/lolholloweenpq4.jpg

you are the biggrsy faggit ever, wow son homr award 101

That was a pretty productive post there. Try the spellchecker.

Me and a bunch of my program buddies are goin to our school halloween pub dressed as mario kart … there are 10 of us its gonna be sick

im going as a black guy!!.. gimmie your corn bread

thinking Captain Morgan…yah…sounds good

LOL

LOL, why thank you , and like i said , i was bored haha

I’m racking my brain as to what to do…

I’m thinking about dressing up as Wayne Campbell

until you get hit by a truck

It will be the 1 year anniversary for me and my car. I’ll probably be spending some serious alone time.

^^ Don’t forget to bring protection.

LOLz @ Samson.

I’m going as Osad. Big tings a gwan. DT. Unknown location. PM me for details yo’z.

Damn. I’m going to miss Halloween this year, I love halloween and here in Europe it doesn’t exist, maybe in England since that’s where it originated from?..I think?

It would be cool to dress up a 240sx for halloween! I would put a Honda emblum in the front and back with type r stickers all over the place! I would posibly even take off my muffler and put the worst ractive mufler on it with racing wipers from canadian tire and a rainbow tint with a bunch of those round projector lights from crappy tire in the front… Oh yeah and some cheap american racing rims from crappy tire, a golden royal klinex box in the back with a golden royal airfreshner crown in the front, a golden chain license plate cover, hangs a fuzzy tail and a CD from the rear view mirror and a fuzzy stearingwheel cover! With a craig cd player hooked up to pyramid amp and some fleemarket subs! And I would put some plastic crome on the rocker panels and write something on it in some language that no one understands.

Ok I’m getting carried away now…