HALO 3 update!!

mine is vertical = no probs here.

i think it only ruins games if you switch from horizontal to vertical while the drive is reading…

keep your receipt and take that shit back says i. :slight_smile:

SegaCD anyone? :smiley:

yeah, just DONT touch it or has it move the smallest bit
It will eat the disk
and dont let it heat up

I’m buying a wii.
Xbox’s line up kinda sucks :confused:
How long has that thing been out and there is on 2 games I would have bought since launch
(Oblivion -better on the pc too (mods/loadtimes/patches) and project gotham racing) Not worth the money to me.
PS3 I am going to wait on and wait till they launch and get about10 games I want out and then buy
The wii I will buy on launch as long as the controller works as well as it should.

project gotham is awesome if you’re a VW nut! the R32 is faster than a gallardo ANYDAY!

seriously fuck that game.

i really dont beleive thats real time. :bsflag:

You’d be surprised… considering what I’ve seen of the 360 so far, and keeping in mind that these are all first gen games that don’t get anywhere near the true abilities of the system, that very well could be real time.

And considering the shit storm that Sony got caught in when it was discovered that the Killzone 2 video from last year wasn’t real time, I’m sure that MS wanted to avoid that.

i can understand where ur coming from, but ill beleive it when i see it

Fair enough.

And yes… I’m this much of a nerd…

And… the next book by Nylund (wrote Fall of Reach and First Strike) is due out October 31.
EDIT: Book title is Ghosts of Coral
EDEDIT: If anyone that is somewhat into the games hasn’t read the book. Do so. They fill in so much of the story it adds another level to the game itself.

SWEET GOD YES

nylund = best author ever

I went through gamestop.com and came up with this list I would attempt to play on 360

Blue Dragon
Chromehounds
Halo 3
Enchanted Arms
Lost Odyssey
Gears of War
Fable 2
Lost Planet

Games 60x8= 480
System 400
accessories 120

eek 1,000 without tax…

Problem is I do not have that kind of money to spend and none of these games are out yet. They need to hack this shit for me then I will think of buying one.