halo edition xbox

currently modded but i can have it flashed back to oem. the mac on this is NOT banned on XBL. never had RROD or any other failures. includes everything it came with minus the headset.
will throw in hdmi cable, oem call of duty world at war and maybe a back up or two if u keep it modded.
reason for selling, i am a nerd and i bought the cod4 bundle
first 175 takes it.

This is the dark green one right? How many controllers?

U have PM

hey man what chipset version is it? 1st second or third? VERY interested in this modded. PM me.

more than you can afford pal

I thought Ferraris only came in Red or Black? Sometimes Yellow? :lol

A, E, I, O, U and sometimes Y.

I need to stop. I have bought a hood, a seat, and a set of rimz… I just need to stop.

This is the green halo edition xbox, it came with one halo green controller and a green and gold/orange hd as well. just google it the only thing i don’t have is the headset, i gave it away when i got a wireless pair.

not sure i’ll ask my friend that modded it… i do know that it has the new version hitachi dvd drive…

let me know… any way i can get a backup of Forza to go with? still interested!

interested people can pm me for my number

to anyone else that is curious… its a 16.5

by 16.5 he means first gen! lol

still considering this bro, but i’m still hunting for a 2nd or 3rd gen.

this box would still be under warranty had it not been modded… its not crazy old and hardly used really.

also a note about the modding… the only thing that was removed was the dvd drive for the modding process. The coolers for the cpu and gpu have never been removed, no other screwing about under the hood was done either.

Once the xbox is cracked it is no longer under warranty… doesnt matter what you touched.

EDIT: NVM realized you said if it hadent been opened :lol

mw2,prototype,borderlands…

pm

returned