Halo nerds...whos getting theirs Monday at midnight?

lets do it

mine is coming in a few days :frowning:

you didnt buy it at the store ?

I played for a few hours after getting it last night. So far I like the game. The graphics look great and the story seems to be even better than the first two. Good job Bungie and MS…

at first i wasnt sure about getting it right away, then i saw a great deal online for $45 shipped so i got that instead. they should be sending it out today and i have 5 day shipping. No big deal for me i dont need it right away.

go pick it up now at the store, and when yours comes in, return the unopened copy :wink: that way you can partake in the carnage sooner

if you had the skills you have in guitar hero, you would be the man

word

Thanx Rob, I may just do that I dk… just dont have much time right now

fucking tricky bastard! i may do that…

jarrod if you use it a few times its well worth $40. And you need to make more time for you dude!

fixed

that deal i posted?

Just an FYI. If you want to buy Halo 3 with Campus Cash, we have 3 or 4 copies left at UBMicro. $59.99

I need to get high speed internet so I can play witg u guys

Any limiteds? I already have the game… but I’d do the buy with campus cash/ return at Gamestop if you have one.

played last night for a few hours, love the single player so far :tup:

played my first multi match too and won it, then got 2nd and 3rd a few other free for all matches :clap: awesome game :tup:

hmm u can camp in halo, explains alot :slight_smile:

fucker.

fucking sand baggers, one reason I havent made the jump to xbox live

my favorites were the ones who fucked up their connections to freeze you, then youd just all of a sudden die

yeah happens in hockey also, already had that happen to me, i would just love to hop through the TV and beat the ever loving shit out of cheaters.

We just have the $59.95 version. We could get the limited and the other version with the helmet (special order).

Actually someone special ordered the helmet version. Pretty cool…