Halo: Reach

Anyone snagging this? I’m waiting at the Gamestop at Mohawk Commons. There’s like no line. Some nice white S2K just came in too.

McLeN Is my gamertag, add the hell outta me and let’s kill some bitches!!!

I think the Halo fad died out awhile back

:rofl

was at xgates at 6pm today. guy said he was waiting from 2pm to b first in line.

WHY !!!its a fucking game i would NEVER sit from 2pm to midnight for a release of a game. lol

Just left walmart a while ago, going out the door the manager asked me if I bought Halo. I said “Really? haha Have you heard of Killzone? Fuck Halo” Halo was like the Star Wars trilogy, fun back in the day, now worn out and over played. The new ones suck, just like Star Wars also. :lol

Socom 2 online from like 2003 > halo :lol

MW2>GAYLO

BC2>MW2>*

PC Shooters > Console Shooters

After playing the first Halo available on the 360 (3?), I won’t touch that series. What an ugly ass game. I played that game for 5 minutes and was so repulsed I went and sold it to GameStop for like $5.

BC?

This is true, but I can’t let Halo go! I played til 6am and am now awake for a meeting. Fuck the entirety of my existence.

lol McLen

Battlefield Bad Company 2. Way better online mode. Destructible buildings/surroundings, physics involved in shooting (bullet drop if shooting/sniping long distance), much less hackers (haven’t come across any myself)…the only thing I don’t like is you can’t go prone.

I got BC2 and haven’t played MW2 since.

Im not a gamer, dont have any consoles. But when I did play Halo at a buddies a long time back I also thought it looked like shit compared to something like Gears of War.

Reach is amazing.

agreed BC2 is probably the best online shooter I’ve ever played.

i dont like playing on consoles because its WAYYYYYYY too expensive. 60 bucks for fucking halo? WTF is that shit?

friend said this is pretty dope, however i hate playing the last halo so i prlly wont check this out… ever.

Halo is one of the best games ever made. If you don’t think it’s fun, you haven’t played it enough.

its a fun game, but i prefer shooters on keyboard/mouse rigs vs a joystick. im better at it then.

it is fun and you do have a point, just hate how good kids get when you take a week long break to try out another game. you get back on halo and kids are just murdering you, makes it not fun for me lol

The first one, yes. Second one was alright. But it was just downhill from there.