Halo: Reach

:rofl Compared to what exactly? Boardgames?

$300 for an xbox 360 four years ago and $60 for a game?

Or in the realm of $500 for a decently good computer every few years and oh yeah… still paying $59.99 for StarCraft 2.

Of course someone will now rip apart my figures for a computer but the point stands, to play the newest best of the best computer games you often need the newest best of the best computer.

Or you can just learn how to use the internet and never pay for a game? lol. I’ve paid for 2 games my entire life.

I don’t play video games though :ninja

this

They have fixed this issue in matchmaking. You can now set your making making to pair you only with people at your level of play and even your play style, like if you are recreational player, pro level, competitive and so on.

The only time you will get shredded is if you have the matchmaking setting on fastest game finder. Last night I was getting stuck in games with people who were supre high levels in Halo ODST but hadnt gotten to that point in reach yet. Sucked I was getting clowned on by dudes lower ranking than I was until one said he was like a 32 on ODST so it made sense

SRS BZNS, we must smash (“pwn”) fools (“noobs”) together!

my new username is SRSBZNS4eva or srsbzns4evr or something like that. It used to be UrMomsPewbs but since getting reach they made me take a new gamertag cause that was “offensive”

I ordered a new hard drive because my other one is full up so as soon as that gets here I am going to be hitting firefight matchmaking super hard

SAMASTERFLEX, add it up fools

ahh good to know, maybe now ill look into getting it.

played through half the campaign last night co-op with some friends and must say i like the game alot. i may go out and buy it instead of playing split screen campaign.

Mike aka Mclen has too much time when you know this is your second time making this:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs626.snc4/58683_552356775952_52103391_32366656_1715411_n.jpg

:hug :lol

:rofl that takes skillz

thats not too bad. im planning on a 40+cm model of howl’s moving castle.

I have the Halo 3 collectors edition, I dont really like Halo, but I got it brand new for $25. Comes with:
http://www.leochiang.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/imgp4824.JPG

Didn’t you complain about your 360 being banned twice because of not paying for games you played on your modded console?

They are being real strict about halo. Banning people for playing burned games, playing on modded xboxs, playing on modded games/profiles.

Hell you even get a 2 day ban quitting 2 games early on the same night

Thief… Some jesus freak you are.

I wish every game did that.

Why pay for games when you can just buy multiple Xboxs

lol

Sure. It was more upsetting because banned consoles had their HDD rights taken way, which is complete BS. You pay for Live, not HDD service. When you sign the agreement for Live, you sign the agreement for the ONLINE service. When you pay for your XBox, that HDD is YOURS and not THEIRS. At least that’s how it would logically work since you are taking ownership of the physical hardware from them. You aren’t renting it or paying a rental fee. Many modders put in huge 500GB drives, and those also got banned (from accessing the HDD to save entire game discs). Last I knew, they were being sued. Not sure how that turned out.

As for burned games. You could buy 5 Xbox’s with the money you would have otherwise spent on games. Plus, some people only use live for updates (especially for sports games). But guess what, if you know how to use a computer, you can get those updates without connecting to live as well so…really…you don’t miss ANYTHING by not getting on live.

Do everything off-line = profit