Halo nerds...whos getting theirs Monday at midnight?

ok i officially suck ass at this game.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:141,topic:35689"”]

ok i officially suck ass at this game.

[/quote]

Learn to use the beat down. The most powerful weapon in the game. Lol.

lol, yeah i had it used on my a whole lot last night.

LOl finished it the next day i had it. I like it although some of the missions left a lot to be desired. Anyone wana do live? mechanicalymad is my gamertag or whatever.

got mine yesterday, still in the wrapping. I really dont have a need to play a new game just yet.

yeah rob, you really need to master the tough games like nhl first :slight_smile:

you need to master things like not getting old… TOO LATE!!

[quote=“RobHimself,post:145,topic:35689"”]

got mine yesterday, still in the wrapping. I really dont have a need to play a new game just yet.

[/quote]

I like your enthusiasm, you need to practice if you think you’re going to beat my 22 head shoots opposed to 0 earned by everyone else sat. I told you I would take you as my halo apprentice

[quote=“RobHimself,post:147,topic:35689"”]

you need to master things like not getting old… TOO LATE!!

[/quote]

lol

[quote=“jrod0187,post:148,topic:35689"”]

I like your enthusiasm, you need to practice if you think you’re going to beat my 22 head shoots opposed to 0 earned by everyone else sat. I told you I would take you as my halo apprentice

[/quote]

But im not agreeing to the butt sex requirement.

maybe you should stick with R6…

Anyone get all the skulls yet? I got 1 Iron, then I grabbed a 2nd one…it didnt fugginf do anything…weird. I dig the game so far.

[quote=“Daddie,post:151,topic:35689"”]

[/quote]

trust me when it comes to multi player i would take r6 all day long. Tactical shooters are becoming my favorite style game.

[quote=“jrod0187,post:148,topic:35689"”]

[/quote]

Oh shit! Me thinks i need to propose a challenge!

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:152,topic:35689"”]

Anyone get all the skulls yet? I got 1 Iron, then I grabbed a 2nd one…it didnt fugginf do anything…weird. I dig the game so far.

[/quote]

I’ve got the first 5 skulls. I haven’t played further into the campaign yet because I want to restart on legendary.

They only do their thing if you turn on the meta-game option, which I guess gives you a score on your campaign missions.

I want to get all of them for the hayabusa helmet…then 1000/1000 gamerpoints gives you the samurai sword on your back…pimp all the hoes :wink:

[quote=“Daddie,post:151,topic:35689"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“RobHimself,post:153,topic:35689"”]

trust me when it comes to multi player i would take r6 all day long. Tactical shooters are becoming my favorite style game.

[/quote]

after last night… i’m surprised you’d say that :smiley:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:156,topic:35689"”]

after last night… i’m surprised you’d say that :smiley:

[/quote]

why i was owning you. howie had my number…

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:152,topic:35689"”]

[/quote]

Got all Gold and Silver skulls including IWHBYD. There’s really only 2 skulls that are difficult to get. All the others are just tucked away in a corner or overhead where you might not look normally.

[quote=“mechanicalmadness,post:154,topic:35689"”]

Oh shit! Me thinks i need to propose a challenge!

[/quote]

Word, I’m in

[quote=“RobHimself,post:150,topic:35689"”]

But im not agreeing to the butt sex requirement.

[/quote]

thats fine, you’re a giver not a taker:gay3:

[quote=“Itagaki,post:158,topic:35689"”]

Got all Gold and Silver skulls including IWHBYD. There’s really only 2 skulls that are difficult to get. All the others are just tucked away in a corner or overhead where you might not look normally.

[/quote]

:tspry: