hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

Yea the standing around thing gets old fast and when its raining and you cant do some spirited driving its even worse

I hammered past the spot last night on my way home around 10:45pm… was there anyone there to hear me? :lol

i’m down for a cruise if i can get this GD alignment today

+111

this is exactly what I have been trying to say for months now,.

if driving around is what ya want to do… then doing a loop down 787 to alt 7 south on 87 to east on 90 then back to the spot

May try and go out tonight seeing as how the weather is suppose to be fine

ill be there on my way home from lebanon valley

anything developing with the thread in the SR section? I got a fully charged camera.

whats the time?

i’ll be there after the drive-ins… i might call mcflurry n ask him where the fk to go… lol

6:38 by my watch

might go myself in the pink rocket…:rofl later though anyone there around 11p

faawq, i was just pulling the car out and its starting to rain

raining here, im exhausted so im staying in.

what a puts those new lowered spring on the stang are looking baller. Ask me how I know and its done legit with the hose mod.

GRABBING EACH OTHERS ASS. LICKING EACH OTHERS TAINT. AND FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS SINCE THE DAMN OF TIME. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

WHAT DO YOU CALL A BUNCH OF HOMO’S THAT FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE ASS EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT UNDER A BRIDGE.

SHAFT518

wow thats terrible…:ahh:rofl:rofl

I better not go…:ohnoes

wow you fuckin lurker. Are you that fucking retarded. I think its past your bedtime little boy.

WWW.SHAFT518.com

GRABBING EACH OTHERS ASS. LICKING EACH OTHERS TAINT. AND FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

WHAT DO YOU CALL A BUNCH OF HOMO’S THAT FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE ASS EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT UNDER A BRIDGE.

SHAFT518

lol friday night, 5 new accounts, 25 troll posts, life must be good ay?