hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

i know! but ill make it out to that one next time im out

i’ll be out for the first time in months, who else is gonna be out too???

I’ll be out if it’s nice

are you guys going to the old lot?

i’ll hit the first one at 9, and leave at 10 if no one is there, and hit the old lot on the way home, and if its dead there im going to a party at one of my friends house, if u guys come out, and there aint much going on we can crash the party. idc, she said to bring ppl :ninja

I need to come out one of these nights, been a long time

Looking like rain tonight :confused:

Seems like we live in Seattle these days

so is the new lot area 51 or something? do i need security clearance or a password? should i submit a resume so a background check can be done? i have tried a number of times to find out. i was hoping to finally meet some of you guys so if someone can hit me up with the spot that would be cool.

just washed my car, the second i get done washing it it starts raining

good job :retardclap u goin out tonite??

i might make it out tonight. Dave you coming to NJ tomorow or what?

yeah dude, i told the gf she needs to come and make sure she looks like jailbait for me :lmao

but im definitely coming out tonite, to the new lot and leaving if no one shows i’ll be there around 9, and leave at 9:3o or someshit if ppl dont show, and head to the old lot on the way home.

jailbait? still with kelly lol?

fuck no dude… shes long gone :rofl

Vot can tell u about the new one :ninja

ORRRRR add me on myspace if u still use that shit, i got some pics on there :smiley:

i wont be out tonight and im sure most wont… looking like rain all night

Send me a request…I think you did a while back and I was drunk and had no idea who it was haha

u always gotta be fuckin difficult… dont u?

word haha, i tried adding you, but i dont know your last name, fuck

ohhh… lmfao whats ur shit, i’ll add u