Hangout spot in Lake George Village?

On the way down last night, I drove thru LGV. There were a few cool cars parked on the side of the strip but of course there was no free spots…saw a couple Stangs and a SRT4 driving around but didnt have time to try to meet up with them. Anyone know where people there actually go and just hang out other then the strip? It was the Stewarts at the south end of town for awhile but there was no one there…

Anyone remember the car show in Lake George in 2005? Remember the Lexus that won the dyno? That was me…That car made 620 but the Vette with 620 feels about 40983098439083 times as fast!

Ive only been there for the Adirondack Nationals with my car and we hang out at the gas station and/or bowling alley for that. I really dont go to LG much besides the show.

I dont remember there being a dyno there but maybe I missed it. Or was it another show and not the Adirondack Nationals?

if its nice I may take a ride up saturday

ive been to a few meets up there and we parked there in fort henry i think but i think you have to pay for that parking now so im really not sure where they meet up.

I remember that car!!! I had the white Lightning. For a short period of time i was leading the dyno contest. I remember walking through the LG forum building and seeing you filling it up w/ race gas, i was like o fuck!! Im done.

hmmmm tony, you Vagina…

anyways, one of these comming saturday nights or friday nights up up to take a cruise up to lake george and meet up there…go to a bar, grab a drink or two I dont care…im sure tony would mind doing it either??

im down!

did mechanicville get hammered with that bad ass storm?? Me and the jennie stopped into my house to eat dinner and it started hailing like a mother.

Hey man. You PM’ed me on Corvetteforums. Whats up? Get in touch with me next time your down.

Read my mind, I was just going to offer a cruise for the dedicated 518’ers to cruise down. Am occasional change of place and crowd is always nice.

Im down, have a nice day with a drive up and eats.

Some one got tony on here! Nice seeing and meeting you guys last night.

I was thinking more along the lines of us fellow LSx car owners only to have a cruise…kinda like a LSx cruise along.

he’s always came onto the site and read post’s, just never signed up

summers running out boys, make plans

Whatever you guys do in LGV, count me in! Anything but this upcoming weekend would work for me. It’d be nice to find somewhere to park before we got there…

Heh, I only dyno’ed like 540 that day for some reason but the car had made 620 shortly before that. I assume that was you with the silver C6 ZO6 in the lot on Friday night? I’d love to take a ride in it sometime and I’d return the favor to you!

Too bad they don’t do that car show anymore, the fact that it was inside was badass…

lets set a date to cruise up to LG. Preferably after i get my new tires so i dont have to ride in teh ghay carbon fiber beater. :confused

yah anytime man. My lightning dynoed way low to. It was wicked hot that day tho.

Is that LG show still happening? I have not seen and promo for it this year?

Anytime I am up there i park at the highschool on the backside by that little field and basket ball court.

Free park thats not on the street WIN.

Generally you will see my lexus and a Black WS6 or a Black Mustang