Happy halloween???

Yeah so I’m taking my wife and kid to go trick n treating. And we start on my street and where the first ones on the street, so I’m thinking, yeah, this is going to run so smooth. Well half way down I notice like 10-15 black kids trick and treating also! So I’m like kewl. They are far away so you can’t really see them. Well once I got up to them. They all have a bag. Are all about 12-16 years old, and not one of them fucks had a costume on. So I’m thinking in my head. Okay this is a lil fucked up. Not only are you too old for this, but come-on, No costume? So we get about three house from these kids when they all of a sudden run right the fuck up and cut my kid off. So I flipped. I stopped them all and asked them where they’re costumes are. Well they all forgot them is what they said. I was like Oh, but you didn’t forget to leave the east side and come to my neibor hood though. I was so pissed. So we move on the next street and wouldn’t ya know, the street is LOADED with all these kids from the East side! So I just stay quiet and keep walking saying to myself the first fucker that touches me or my family is fucking dead. So besides that and some ignorant fuck who wouldn’t move for my wife and slammed into her. It went well. But then we get home and what do you see??? Like 50 of these fuckers all getting chased by the cops on my corner. There had to be at least 30 cops around! And I’m listening to all these other cops chasing black kids that beat other kids up for a freaking bag of candy, a bike, and a skateboard. All this stupid shit.

Now I’m far from Racist! But why do all these black kids have to come from the city into my town and screw it up for all the REAL lil kids that just want to have fun???

:tdown:

Herpes is spreading very fast

im 19, and i went trick or treating without a costume.

but then again im not black so its okay :bloated:

“i was actually collecting for my brother who broke his leg 2 days ago, and i decided to go out and get some candy for him, without him knowing.”

“awww, have some more”

you are never too old for candy. and candy knows no color.

i went with my gf around my neighborhood lol… was really fun nobody really cared that we were a older couple trick or treating. had no problems with anyone. where in cheek are u about

Back at my old house I’d never give out candy to people that were what I considered too old or people who didn’t have a costume. This was when I was about 10 or so too. I stopped going around when I was 8.

EDIT: I’d also get a lot of thugs from the East Side because I lived off Broadway.

it dont matter who ya are nor color! Just these fucks were looking for handouts!

No, its not okay cause your white, your an asshole just like they are.

Wear a fucking costume… or stay out of the streets.
Having lived in Cheektowaga for a while now, I can honestly say… there is like a 1:50 chance of there being a white kid with no costume, and the other 49 were def black. I don’t think it has anything to do with the color of their skin, but there are no black kids in my neighborhood. The fact that they travel out from the city to get candy… and they can’t even get a costume? WTF?

Wear a fucking paperbag on your head, and draw a scary face on it. But don’t come out on Halloween and get handouts (like usual)… and expect to get candy.

Good thing I wasn’t handing out candy or I would have been whooping some ass last night…

Steps to scaring off the unwanted “kids” who are collecting candy:

1. Paintball gun. - Shoot those fuckers and chase them all the way down the street with 4 of your buddies. They will disappear fast.
  2. Eggs - If you hit those little bastards with a handful of eggs… at least they can call it a costume
  3. Just tell them to get the fuck out - If you wait by your door and have a group of kids, not from the area, not in costume, and not in elementary school, tell them how fucking gay they are and that you want to fight them. They will leave. Of course your 3 other buddies should be in the lawn watching them leave so your shit doesn’t get fucked with.

Then why did you mention it?

mention color?

because its pretty obvious to distinguish people by color.

If you have 15 houses on your block, and you glimpse at every owner and their family, color is the most obvious feature which you can tell them apart by. its the way GOD made it… :lol: The reason I say black kids, is cause they were… if I was in a black neighborhood… and white kids were going house to house, and causing trouble, I would describe them as fucking white kids.

pretty simple.

I don’t. :frowning:

Then why do You have to specifiy them as black 1, 2, 3 times. just make yourself more comfortable and call them niggers.

wtf.

wow you are a dumbfuck. Just because you mention color doesnt mean you are being racist. At work when talking to my one manager about the one new guy i refer to him as the “new black guy”, and guess what?? my manager is black. He just goes “oh ya him”

Fucking political correctness. :cjerk:

I think he was maybe being sarcastic?

I think you guys are looking for additional drama.

read my statement.

If the little black kids had on costumes, he wouldn’t know they were black, and there wouldn’t be a problem. If there had been white kids doing the same, I’m sure the color of their skin would not have been mentioned, and it would have just been “kids” in general. Basically Beck is the only fucking white kid/guy who dressed normally (which would be a costume for most) and then lied about his brother for candy. :tdown: . My house had all of maybe 30 kids stop by. the 5 black kids didn’t have on costumes. Of course because my In-Laws are racist… they then watched the kids go all the way down the road… cutting in front of little kids, running from house to house… none of the white kids were doing this, cause they were from the neighborhood, and had responsible parents… and were usually too small to be out unsupervised anyways.

If you guys need a candy fix… go to the fucking store… today, Nov 1, and get it 70% off.

Speaking of race… why does the black lady next to me insist on playing the radio… louder than anyone else in the office… talk on the phone (not work related) be extremely loud… the language coming from her is not any form of English I know… but something foreign… like abbreviated English… and she doesn’t respect the people around her in any way shape or form? But If I say something to her, or HR, its because she is black, and not because she is an ignorant bitch.

Speaking of race… why does the black lady next to me insist on playing the radio… louder than anyone else in the office… talk on the phone (not work related) be extremely loud… the language coming from her is not any form of English I know… but something foreign… like abbreviated English…

Thats just cause she is another immigrant who comes to this country and refuses to learn the language.

pretty fucking sad if u ask me

racism is a tough subject. i hate to talk about it cuz if you act like it is a non issue, then you are insensitive, and if you tip toe around it you are compounding the problem. i think most people on this forum agree that they dont hate anyone based on what color they see, but rather how someone acts. unfortunatly it is alot easier to see a black child in an area were they arent from (statistically), and when they get rowdy say “hmph, figures” that sucks. we should all stop talking about this. even though some of us can talk about this without issue, others might read it and not like it.

cant we all just get along lolol no seriously, i dont think this thread has to go this route

joe

heh, we had this one black chick working here for a while as a secretary. She was rude to the customers (if they were white :roll: ) acted like her shit didnt stink and that she was owed the job. She brought in a TV and watched it all day long and the higher ups wouldnt fire her because she was black :tdown:

Then the one day, the other secretary that works opposite her (who I should add was VERY polite, worked hard and actually gave a damn) got into an argument with her. After all was said and done, the NICE lady got the boot because she was white (yes, she took the company to court for racial discrimination and was awarded some $$$ :tup: ).

I’m not racist, but how come it seems like 70% of black people I meet give me the attitude like I’m a piece of shit because I’m white (and yes, I know there are ALOT of asshole white people that give blacks the same treatment… but fuck that, I’m nice to everyone I meet unless they give me a reason not to)? Asians arent like that, nor are any hispanic peeps I’ve met (nor american indian or east indians). Obviously there are exceptions to that rule (I’ve met dickheads from every race) but I’ve never been as disrespected by any other race than black people (I refuse to use the word african american, for one, 99% arent even from africa and two I dont go around calling myself European American :roll: ). Shit, I could be black and be from europe… so would I be an African European?

No, it doesnt, but context does You white F-body driving asshat.

Now, was it necessary for me to mention white in that sentence? Does it seem to imply that You are a stereotypical mullet’ed f-body douche nearly as much if I dont put the ‘white’ in there?

I hate PC more then You could begin to imagine. But, I forgot, You know ALL.

/

this is the part that bothers me.

“why do all these black kids have to come from the city into my town, and screw it up for all the REAL lil kids”

:bloated:

you live in cheektowaga. I lived in cheektowaga. If you’re worried about there being black people coming from the city…you obviously haven’t recognized the few thousand that have moved to cheektowaga, over the past 5 years. chances are they live around you, not in the city.

everyday buffalo gets bigger, and cheektowaga, depew, and amherst get blacker. not that theirs a problem with that.

p.s.- your myspace page makes me laugh.