So what age did you...

stop trick-or-treating?

i think for me it was early high school…i tried to prolong it as much as possible lol…

i’ve been seeing all these spirit stores popping up again, and i use to love seeing them years and years ago…but now it’s just depressing…because it’s the first sign that another 8 months of cold is on the way…

and the worst part of all is that neither of my little sisters go any more either so i can’t raid their stash either :rant:

2 years ago for me …so junior in high school

it got to the point where u wouldnt dress up/get candy…so you just went around causing trouble and ruining it for the kids…

because your face looked like a halloween mask!! aha!!!

jk lol i basically did the same thing, i went last year when i was a senior wit younger girls from myschool :naughty: but ill prob take my little brothers or w/e this year

…However i do miss highschool dressing up because it was an excuse for every girl to look like a huge slut

LOL! I’m 27 and I went last year…

I think you’re not allowed once you have kids. If you go as a bunch of adults, you can have some fun with it! The people who answer the door give you a look, but if you seem energetic and enthusiastic about it and don’t just show up demanding candy, they smile and laugh

QFT

tell us more…

haha… i went two years ago. i was 23. I scored a shitload of candy too. We had a group of about 5 or 6. We had an army guy, space ghost, a stripper, some other random slutty girl costume, The Thing, possibly something else… i can’t remember…

Plenty of strange looks, but most people laughed and gave candy. Would do again. hahaha

stop??? what do you mean stop

have not been in a few years went to a party 2 years ago and last year sat around the house being board

ur supposed to stop trick or treating at a certain age? show me a law

i am 23 and i still go.

fuck it im going out this year and pwning the neighborhood!!!:headbang:

yea we should all go to ea and start egging houses! LOL!

please don’t

nyspeed trick-or-treating meet? …lol

I’d do this, but only in neighborhoods that would obviously dish out king size candy bars… none of that bite-size crap.

last year i went i was 14

LOL

+Karma

trick or treating is for kids…looting is for adults

Just show up dressed like you have down syndrome… how could somebody not give candy on Halloween to someone with down syndrome. That’s just wrong.

junior in high school. It was more of a joke to see how what kind of reaction we could get out of people, i went in my wendys uniform :stuck_out_tongue:

nudes of sisters?