Happy Halloween!

The kids already did their trick or treating on Saturday during the day. :down:

I put the Halloween theme music on a loop in my office and went to a different part of the building to work. :slight_smile:

trick or treating not on haloween is gay… Im so sick of shit getting fucked up all the time now…

don’t run over any kids tonight…be careful drivin.

fixed.

are u ok? u usually mildly amuse me. thats was just plain not funny. :dunno:

fixed

fixed

I should run for whatever governing body dictates the Rostraver/Belle Vernon trick or treating policy. I’d change it back to Halloween night.

And I’d also ban picture taking of automobiles in the Lowe’s parking lot. :smiley:

wow it was devils night last night and was very quiet up around here

ill try walmart next time haha :wink:

trick or treating was on saturday here

i have a carved pumpkin, bought candy, and had the lights on. my neighborhood is basically one big circle so with one way in and out, so i figured the 30 or so neighborhood kids would be around. on my way in i see a firetruck, a cop car, and trick or treaters with tits… guys as tall as me… around 100 kids. fuck it, i turned off my lights. i mean wtf, i’m disgusted anymore. looks like have of gateway high school decided to go trick or treating in my neighborhood. i thought this was for little kids!!! :mad:

isnt that reason enough to keep the light on? :gaysex:

im at my parents house hiding from the kids in whitehall. the neighbor said expect around 200+ kids. F-that i came back to my house to mess with my neighbor kids one last time.

so far no one has come here. huge apartment complex - yet nada. Looks like my coworkers will be getting candy tomorrow.