Halloween: Wha Happun?

what’d you guys do for halloween?

we got a couple dozen kids which is more than usual.

Took my oldest boy out for the first time… not even 3 years old.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs457.ash2/73051_10150312664455179_542005178_15586757_6294132_n.jpg

my brother’s comment: If you don’t pay your $75 candy-tax he let’s your house burn down…

sooo good!

cute pic.

I’m assuming bing referring to this story ?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39516346/ns/us_news-life/ :rofl:

Well played.

The wife and friends decided to be hooters girls so I bought a shirt that says “boobies make me smile”
Thats as much effort as I will put in for a local bar.

Took both kids (6 & 4)around my neighborhood. Collected about 17 lbs of candy combined.
Donating 2-3 lbs to the kids school so it can be sent out to soldiers.

took both my oldest and youngest out (5-19 months) just around the block was an interesting night.

as for the fire state side i think thats a BS call its a 75 dollar fee dont let some one lose a house and everything in it just because of this. this is why i love canada we maybe ass holes but at least we can help some one in dire need with out a fee.

We only got about 20-25 kids, 11 of which were one big group of imports from the hood. Must have been the combination of being freezing and a schoolnight.
Had a party at my place on Friday, had enough keg left to provide a solid pregame on Saturday and football/Halloween beers for Sunday :bigtup:

Took my daughter around our neighborhood. She’s 3 and a half and she was really into it this year. When we were back at the house she yelled, “I want to go trick or treating forever!” and did a fist pump. No idea where that came from but was funny as hell.

Brined and charcoal/hickory smoked a turkey during the day and heard a few of the people wandering around our neighborhood talk about how something smelled delicious so that made me grin. You could smell it for about 4 houses down.

We probably got 50-75 kids last night. I had to leave around 8:30 though, to go watch Dexter at a friend’s house. I’m sure our 150 bag would have been wiped out if we stuck around any longer.

Went to a halloween party on friday night and a bar crawl on saturday night. Good times :tup:

I gave in to the little monster’s extortion demands and handed out candy…

I stuck my head out at 8pm and didn’t see anyone near our house so we shut down. Probably 20-30 kids which is a little more than usual.

party hard on saturday night, i love jagerbombs! lol, got a total of 4 kids to the door on sunday, each one of them got a shit ton of candy from me

yeah we were up this year… only had a couple last year, over a dozen this year… our house is on a street with no houses on the other side for the most part because of the back of a plaza… smart kids go for areas with higher candy-density-ratios

Do they still warn the kids about the mythical razorblade in the apple and such? I always wanted to see one in real life

They say it takes a village to raise a child, but I would not trust any of them.

Partied with my bro on Saturday, then took my little nieces out in Oswego, NY. Way more fun then just sitting at home, althought it was freezing out. :eekdance:

I got really really drunk. My morning was not fun…

I was Iceman from TopGun.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs774.snc4/67473_452431308294_515333294_5565965_4377405_n.jpg

^^^i hate that picture

i was in nyc all weekend…allll the weirdies were out

I was fighting with the NY Mayans all night.

worked at the fynn at king west and spadina and 3 brewers, god damn, halloween never looked so good!

Went bar / party hopping. Forgot where I parked my truck. Woke up to go get the g/f a b-day gift and was like wtf.
We had no people in the sticks at all lol.