parenting

This world needs some serious parenting lessons. It’s 7pm on Halloween and I’ve already seen more girls in fishnets then I have in all my strip club visits. There is something seriously wrong with that. Glad I’m not a parent.

:jbNice.

I just got home myself with my kids , between baby sluts and kids my boys age out without parents I’m a little distguusted myself . I mean most of the moms out with the little sluts I didn’t mind lookin at but my god . So glad I have boys .

have boys, problems solved.

No lie, the first group of kids had a girl, couldn’t have been older than 15 dressed as a “sexy cop”. Fuck, I’m not that old, and even at my age girls weren’t dressing like that. Jesus

On a semi-related note, kids these days must not like whoppers. Ive just been letting them pick there own, and there is almost nothing but those left

lol i went through 6 bags of candy, just ran out. bout to hand out mini bags of chips

Haven’t had any kids yet. Bout to eat the candy myself

Don’t have shitrats / thread!

negged

they all wear that shit cause you can walk into any halloween store and buy the complete costume.

You were born wrong if you don’t like whoppers.

not having kids

The area I live in is pretty good in that area. All the kids I saw out had at least one adult in the group, and no slutty costumes or anything. I only had about 25-30 kids, but that’s just a guess as after kid #14, I went to my neighbors house for some beer and was counting the kids that came there since he lives right across the street.

Wtf kind if parent wouldnt teach their kids to like whoppers? Soooo good

Apparently they don’t like twix either…

And yes, the parenting seems to be lacking a wee bit…

+rep.

no kids came to my nieborhood score for me keeping all the candy!!! yea girls keep getting slutty at younger ages scares me from having kids… when i was in 6th grade i had to look at HS girls just to get a peek now it starts before middle school…

We had a few mainly kids from the complex. Most were dressed like normal kids should dress and the younger ones were with parents. I just hate when some of them just stand there with an open bag and a blank look on their face. Say “trick or treat” god dammit!

If you run out of chips just give them SRT-8 jeeps, you only have 13 of them…