Happy holidays

I see no one posted this yet and did not want too offend anyone with the title so merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. I hope everyone enjoys the day and time with whoever your spending it with. Be safe today and merry Christmas everyone.

http://thebrownboys.ws/e_flyer/bboys-happy-holidays.jpg

It’s a fuckin shame that you are scared of offending someone by saying Merry Christmas.

Fuck anyone that would be offended by that. Here’s a hint, nobody gives a fuck if you are offended by the phrase “Merry Christmas”. Companies and schools use Happy Holidays and winter break so they dont get sued, not because they give a fuck if youre offended or not.

Yea but with the infractions going on I didn’t feel like getting one. Plus there are more holidays people celebrate and just wanted to say happy holidays to everyone.

Merry Xmas NYSpeed Grouches!

Happy Kwanzaa

shut up

shave your arms and go finish my pizza, hippy lookin little fucker.

haha Jam is awesome leave him alone.

merry xmas everyone. and if that offends you, MERRY CHRISTMAS FUCKER.

Lol. I’m not that little sally

I’d rather continue slangin pies and be able to spend Xmas eve with my family than be stuck at some shitty overnight job like you are

and honestly the only reason I said shut up is bc you used “fuck” like 6 times in a thread titled “happy holidays.” so unnecessary. You must just be really angry at the world

fuck yall-we cant even afford to go to walmart
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1926739

merry christmas :slight_smile:

Fragilleeeeeee… It must be Italian!

Felice Natale :slight_smile:

<3 Canada!

Really? I havnt worked there in like a year.

If I did I would have been off since Monday till Jan 5th lol

Back on topic, Merry Christmas.

merry fucking christmas.

Man how can you guys mess up a Happy Holidays thread! lol

People say Happy Holidays because it is nice and would be rude to just assume everyone celebrates christmas.

Anyhow I hope everyone on here has a great holiday season!

Happy Holidays!!

Merry Christmas