Have you heard this.....

Anna Nicole Smith’s son died from unknown cause ( investigation pending ). I don’t know what to think about this. I feel saddend by it…she may not be the smartest or together person but it seems like she has really been through alot. What is your take on it??

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/12/anna.nicole.son.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest

trim spa baby

Ya I heard that…pretty crazy…sad

He finally died from silicon poisoning that dated back to his breast feeding days.

it’s sad when any parent loses a child.

cocaine is a hell of a drug… seems like the good lord giveth and the good lord taketh in that situation. her life has to be a mess with emotions

first thing I thought of was rick james when i read that…hahaha

Whitey is that what they found to be the cause?? From what I heard on the news last night…he was on anti depressants but there did not seem to be any foul play. SO was he doin coke???

not suprised

i dunno, i just heard heart attack on a 20 year old… first thought that comes to my mind is cocaine. But we don’t know anything more then the media tells us. who knows?

from what the article says from CNN they stated that the cause of death was no by heart attack.

sad

Tough for me to care about rich celebrities having tough lives. Maybe I’d have some empathy if I knew her.

sux a kid’s dead. she was not meant to breed

she didnt, she adopted i believe