Anna Nicole's son dies at 20

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/09/11/anna.nicole.son.dies.ap/index.html?section=cnn_topstories

suprised nobody’s posted this yet…i just saw it on tv, pretty sad…

no parent should ever have to burry their kid…

That is so wierd, just in terms of timing. Wow, damn sad indeed.

out with the old, in with the new. sorry, had to.

but seriously, this doesnt make me sad. sucks for the family though :tdown:

“$474 million judgment” that is alot of $$$

^which was later cut to about $89 million and eventually reduced to zero… gold diggers :tdown:

i bet drugs were involved. sucks for the family.

that’s terrible

i dont care what she’s done, when something liek that happens, its sad

edited previous post for clarity. i said it was a good thing that her settlement got reduced to zero, not that her son died.

yeah that is creepy. :tdown:

Damn I wonder what the hell he died from??? :confused:

I read that they are going to release the coroners report on Thursday.

wouldnt it be weird if he died of trim spa side effects or something like that.

:word:

:word: especially since alot of us here are around that age…its like damn…that is really horrible. To die at such a young age and they dont even know why. I just hope it was natural reasons, not like drugs or something.

so am i just supposed to feel bad all of the time because people are always dying?

I could give a shit.
At least the kid doesnt have to be embarrassed of his white trash ditch pig of a mom.
this is not sad.

oxox
Capt. Compassion

The mysterious death of Anna Nicole Smith’s 20-year-old son got more interesting yesterday after the coroner’s office in Nassau labeled his demise “suspicious” and confirmed there was one other person in the room when Daniel Smith died Sunday.

The office added that a formal inquiry is scheduled for Oct. 23 in the Bahamas and could lead to criminal charges. 

“We do know the cause of death,” coroner Linda Virgill told reporters. “But we need to confirm it with a toxicology report.” 

She added that autopsy and toxicology reports will be withheld until the inquest when they will be introduced as evidence. 

Virgill refused to divulge any more details, but did say there wasn’t any sign of physical injury to Smith’s son, who was found dead Sunday morning while visiting his mother at the private Doctors’ Hospital three days after she gave birth to a baby girl. 

“I can confirm that there was definitely a third person in the room at the time of death and I do know who that person is,” she said. “But I am unwilling to reveal that information at this time for various reasons.”  

interesting…

they said he was on anti-depressants and that couldve had something to do with his death. id be depressed to if anna nicole was my mom and my dad was some dude she met at jimmys crispy fried chicken.