Broken Collar Bone

well not die

but when you crash a quad, 9 times out of 10 it follows you.

where as a bike, its more like a yard sale…shit goes flying, you go one way, the bike goes another.

out of all the 50 times I have crashed my quad, the quad has atleast hit me, ran over me, flipped ontop of me 40 out of those 50 times (not actual numbers, just throwing that out there) If you go to the dirtbike races and watch the quad, every single quad crash invloves a quad hitting the rider, or chasing them.

I crashed my quad 6th gear pinned 2 weeks after I got my cast off from my broken wrist…it was right after winter, and I was miles back in the woods by myself…flipped it end over end countless times, went face first into the dirt into a huge water puddle, quad slammed me in the back. I got up, not knowing what happened, left arm completly knumb…went and flipped my quad back over and my shoulder popped back into place…I dislocated my shoulder and popped it back in along with a huge gash in my back 8" long, ripped my jersey inhalf and broke my chest protector inhalf…couldnt move my arm for 2 weeks after, and on the side of that I had hypothermia by the time I got home…was shivering for hours from being soaking wet, riding miles back home in mid 20* weather. My mom freaked out and wrapped me up in blankets like a child lol I was blue.