Having some fun with one mean civic

That’s badass, and you can see the whole area around the car fill with smoke from his dip stick :lol

Not that these videos really mean much either, but for refrenece i suppose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7wPGFVPJ-g (station wagon)

me thinks i need a catback and a clutch…then …oh its on.

Sweet man, you know I’m down for a other run.

hell yeah… that last run we had was the tits… you, the evo, and the v6t camaro were the best runs ive had…by far

me needs an intercooler and turn up zee boost. :nod

i think nick’s s4 should be the camera car, i was thinking something along the lines of a slow motion matrix style 360 degree view of the evo and sti. haha j/k but i do think nicks car would win. just my opinion.

if hes on race gas he will win… nick and i have run previously with 4 people in my car, 2 in his, with exhaust leaks and a slipping clutch for me and it was VERY VERY close. side by side to 150.

w3rd… i just need rods.

i always miss the cool shit :sad

mike called you back jay and no answer

he speaks the truth.

mike give me a call cause we are heading out tonight

swift vs mike + S4 camera car… :bowdown

just rods… nothing important ;D

Im sorry…

i’m all excited to watch the video! i dont have any currently of my car over 400hp… so where are they?! :sad

My road runner is out for some reason so I will have to get them up tomorrow. My cell phone would prob be pissed if I attempted to upload them with it, lol. They look sick on the comp though!!!

cock tease. ps i think ur girl thinks i’m a fag. :gay :confused

i think your a fag…but i still love ya buddy

yah id like to see swifts car in action. I was talking to alex last night at my house and he said your car was scary.