Heated Vehicle Storage for Winter/Year round

Had a few spots open up from last year in the building for storage if anyone is still looking for a place to keep their car for the winter.

I believe it is reasonably priced and there’s nothing I’ve found that’s cheaper unless you know someone to get a great deal.

some info:
4000 sq ft warehouse
Heated around 55 degrees for the winter
$90 per month-----$10 off per month for this year if you refer a friend
Full Security
Fully insured
My family are the only people with access (Mom,Dad, me and my 2 sisters)
located in the town of Lancaster about 2 minutes away from my house. near Walden and Central Ave

we can store jet skis, motorcycles and whatnot as well but we would have to figure out pricing on that depending on how much space is required and what we have left.

we can store snowmobile trailers etc in the summer months when the cars are not inside.

i will be taking car of parking all the cars and car covers on, disconnecting the battery if you want that done etc.

there will be NO working on your car while it is being stored due to insurance purposes and liability. (and there isn’t much room around the car anyway once everything is parked)

cars cab be brought in for the season anytime. And can be taken out in the spring whenever. A weeks notice is appreciated.

if you have any questions feel free to post here, shoot me a pm or give me a call 716-359-2821

thanks
Mike

Got an EVEN MORE friendly rate :wink: ???